• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Bayonetta

Can discord do it on thought? He's bloodlusted here. If not, goes to bayo.

Zach got an example of something that can be lethal being done on thought?

He's bloodlusted here. If you have an example of him using something lethal, that's enough for a win. If not, time slowed into bayonetta's everything gg.

WeeklyBattles said:
He does it with a snap
He handicapped the Mane 6 by taking away their wings and horns without having to be in the same area as them. I think he could do transmutation and the like without having to snap his fingers.

Also can we PLEASE get a page for bloodlusted because being bloodlusted does not mean you're leading with your best abilities to beat the opponent efficiently

It's generally used more in the sense of that. If you want to call it something else that's one thing, but its a status that generally changes more than just being angry.

I mean a magic user in your definition of bloodlust would logically just open with as much stuff as they can cast at once, which has an affect that is basically the same.

WeeklyBattles said:
What it's describing is victorylust, bloodlusted means attacking blindly and wildly without thinking
No, that's going berserk. There's a difference.

Bloodlust is literally just "**** morals, and **** having fun. You're going down." It's not that hard to understand.

Not as its used here weekly .

Weekly completely ignoring how we've been using Bloodlusted for years and how it's actually, genuinely described on its page:

"It should be noted that there are differences between natural bloodlust (the kind that exists within fictional continuities) and induced bloodlust (the kind used in a vs. thread). Induced bloodlust means the character is free from Plot Induced Stupidity, whereas naturally bloodlusted characters are still vulnerable to this, and are often hampered by it even more than level-headed characters. For example, they may simply attack recklessly, without planning or thinking, or using their powers creatively."

@Weekly:

That's your opinion, not anyone else's.

Bloodlust in a VS match is meant to eliminate any and all PIS and CIS from a character that would hinder them in a fight. It's a mindset where the character's only goal is to see the other character go down, no matter what the method.

This has historically been the case, for longer than this wiki has been around. That doesn't change just because you don't agree with it.

@Saikou Hence why I said we should make a page or a thread about it because the definition on that page is wrong. I will make the crt myself if I have to.

Feel free to do that.

Just try not to be too surprised when it doesn't go anywhere.

No I want to change it because it's factually incorrect. If it wasn't I wouldn't want to change it. Not sure why you're trying to spin it that I'm doing it out of personal opinion.

So, either Bayonetta slows down time and beats him up or Discord just haxes her to death; another of those "whoever hits first" threads?

"Factually incorrect"

You're aware that language isn't exactly an objective thing right?

Great, so now we're on that annoying part where we have to decide whoever hits first, but they're both thought based, so we keep trying to discuss it for hours, but it goes nowhere, and the thread ends up with hundreds of replies and in the end it's inconclusive.

@Wok

blood┬Àlust

nou

uncontrollable desire to kill or maim others.

Every dictionary i look this up in has the same definition with varying wording but the same exact meaning

ANd such a desire to kill would result in them using their best options to do the deed. Not seeing the issue here.

link it here

Back