• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Remember when one of MK's biggest jobbers beat the most iconic JoJo villain? Well, he's back for revenge.

Everything else, SBA and speed equalized.

(before you say that this is a stomp, Awakened DIO is used here and has regen and time stop to compensate for Reptile's better AP and dura)

Reptile:

Dio Brando:

Inconclusive: 1

DIO HIGH
"Behold this magnificent power!"

Reptile
"I will tear your flesh!"

Mmm, Reptile is at least 25 times stronger than DIO and its more skilled in melee combat, DIO's only condition to win is attacking its vitals or catching Reptile while time is stopped and attack him ala berserker. Invisibility (although I think is more camouflage) could take make a problem too.

But wait, speed isn't equal, so DIO moves faster and has reaction even much higher than Reptile, is already difficult for the lizard to catching up, once melee DIO can block and counter with no problem at all (with The World).

What's different here from the previous fight?

Only difference here is time Stop which doesn't accumulate damage

Self-Perception manip and OoC, he shouldn't even have the Time Manip Users category.

@Gar(?) DIO himself is pretty good at reacting to projectiles as shown with Kakyoin, so there is that.

Then DIO, besides having the posibility to dodge, can also defends himself with za warudo while being affected by the spit.

Antoniofer said:
Then DIO, besides having the posibility to dodge, can also defends himself with za warudo while being affected by the spit.
And then he keeps melting or doesn't regen?

How is this incon @Efi?

Oh right, the spit also works as acid, no as Eficient said, DIO is has no issue in dodging or even blocking projectiles, za warudo can intercept in mid air without being affected by the acid.

Other IC thing for Reptile to do is use invisibility to surprise attack others (he killed some dudes like this in the Komics), DIO's enhanced senses should help there.

Dio time stops.

punches him.

breaks his hand and realize that physical attacks wont do shit.

uses either vaporizing freeze,Mind hax or mind parasites.

gg no re.

I doubt that with x25 AP difference someone would make absolute no damage, a trained human should still be capable to damage whoever defined the 9-C/9-B line. Cheap damages that's it; DIO can still directly attack vitals tho.

Axl233 said:
vaporizing freeze,Mind hax or mind parasites.
Just saying, parasites enter the body via force, no hax, so can they even do so? And for the mind hax I legit think that at this point in his life he doesn't know he has it.

Realistically someone like DIO would obviously use vaporizing freeze tho. Because, well, cold blood and stuff.

Didn't DIO lost that power when he stole Jonathan's body? I don't remember him using it in Part III neither.

It's assumed that "Awakened" DIO can use his old powers via being stronger than before. They are OoC tho.

It was never stated that he lost all of his vampire powers there is eveen a thread that talked about the subject, he dint use it because it was more like PIS then anything.

Schnee One said:
Whats PIS about it?
Because if he did use it he would have easily killed Jotaro and be done with it,but instead he just throws a bunch of knives at him because we cant have the protag losing to the main villain either that or Araki forgot(he tends to forget a lot of thing in the series so much you have no ideia)

I really don't know who would win. Both have abilities that could give them a win, but it's not in-character for them according to the people here. DIO can freeze shatter Reptile, while Reptile can amplify his senses and become faster with something similar to Raiden's Ripper Mode. But neither are going to do these.

DIO's going to have a hard time putting down this lizard, but his time stop, regen to compensate for breaking his arms everytime he punches Reptile and his flight to keep up with Reptile trying to scale buildings. But Reptile can just spit at his face once if DIO's not careful, and he's going to have a hard time healing from acid. You can't just wipe it off, and I don't know if the pain can be nulled in DIO's time stop. I really can't tell who wins, so this might just be inconclusive.

Back