• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Dead Man has heard of Dio Brando, and has taken it upon himself to take down the Vampire at Wrestlemania!

Undertaker
Unit Dio Brando

- SBA, Speed Equalized

- Dio Brando from Phantom Blood (Can change if needed)

- Undertaker 2 Books of the Dead, Knowledge of Dio, 1 Hour Prep

I think he'd probably go for the kill first, and if that doesn't work, he can bfr. This kind of hinges on whether Dio just kills him though with the higher AP.

Not sure, he seems like he become a wizard and would start with ranged magic first

I have no idea, we should ask to someone knowledgeable

Define Knowledge of Dio

What does he know exactly.

Yeah, and I'm asking what that entails exactly and if it's actually fair.

Oh sorry, didn't see your comment. I just assumed it mean he has knowledge on his vampiric abilies. I could remove that if that's more fair, or make it Part 3 Dio.

Back