• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m here to replay to you from the (god eyes phantom dragon vs ger)
First off they don’t know how ger works so I explained it second off I dont care about the date you are not king to tell me when I have to reply
Actually, I do. It's a site rule, any thread that hasn't been posted on in over two months iirc, is considered a necro, don't post on those threads, better yet, read the FAQ and rules before posting at this point. I said it because it's an actual rule, you can get in shit if you keep doing it, it wasn't out of malice dude.

Secondly, don't derail other threads.

Thirdly, we have profiles for a good reason, use them.

Anyway, the SBA range looking a bit sus.
4km definitely effects how both lead and act.

Anyway, SBA range, looks a bit wonky, that definitely effects how they'd lead, at such a distance.

Could we actually establish what the characters would do here, this isn't as simple as people are making it out to be, especially given they're 4km apart, even Agnaa's post doesn't really factor in they start 4km apart.
******* no votes should be in place right now for either or as all are based on bare minimum reasoning.

Not to mention they both have info on each other which definitely changes how things play out.

Could we actually establish what the characters would do here, this isn't as simple as people are making it out to be, especially given they're 4km apart, even Agnaa's post doesn't really factor in they start 4km apart.
******* no votes should be in place right now for either or as all are based on bare minimum reasoning.

Not to mention they both have info on each other which definitely changes how things play out.
what about giving them preparation?

My dude, the match is already ******* weird as it is, both have prior info, both are in a weird location, it starts at a extreme distance, it's impossible to judge how they'd fight or act now given all the variables, we don't need another one.

My dude, the match is already ******* weird as it is, both have prior info, both are in a weird location, it starts at a extreme distance, it's impossible to judge how they'd fight or act now given all the variables, we don't need another one.
then i will try to change distance

changed distance, now it's 5m, should be enough for think about the matchup
changed location to egypt Cairo, I linked the place with google maps to be precise where it is

Anyway, the SBA range looking a bit sus.
4km definitely effects how both lead and act.
SBA doesn't mean they always start 4km apart. They start at the highest range between the two, which is around a few dozen meters since that's how far Shinobu seems to be able to throw swords. 4km's the max if one character has a range above that.

SBA doesn't mean they always start 4km apart. They start at the highest range between the two, which is around a few dozen meters since that's how far Shinobu seems to be able to throw swords. 4km's the max if one character has a range above that.
I'm well aware, OP at the time specifically specified 4km though, which is why I said, 4km.

I'm well aware, OP at the time specifically specified 4km though, which is why I said, 4km.
Oh wow that's ******* weird, it just said SBA when I made my vote yesterday.

The OP's been changing a lot.

It's done so like 3-4 times, it's now at 5m, with an exact location of some street in Cairo.
It's changed enough to where I don't quite care about the outcome anymore.
To many variables here to judge accordingly, them having prior info also makes it difficult to tell how Dio would try and play out. But 100 posts in is to late to change it now.

To many variables here to judge accordingly, them having prior info also makes it difficult to tell how Dio would try and play out. But 100 posts in is to late to change it now.
seems details are useless, well i will delete them and just say "SBA"

Back