• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've just finished Chrono Trigger, so I've been wanting to do a match with Lavos as he's the only well kept profile of the series as well as the haxiest, but as you can easily imagine, finding a character that can bypass Lavos's acausality in his 5-A form (the one that actually appears in Chrono Trigger) is pretty hard.

That's when I had the revelation and remembered that Heaven Ascension Dio has a pretty explicit feat of erasing the versions of a character across infinite universes, which is basically what Lavos's acausality is based from. Now the problem is if he can also get past Lavos's wall of hax.

After this rant about the background of the match, let's start.

Heaven Ascension DIO vs Lavos

Lavos is in his 5-A form

HAD is bloodlusted and speed is equalized

God:

Big Fire:

Janitor:

HA DIO
Dio

Lavos True Form

No one has ever said ro isn't combat applicable though

The only thing that happened is it became a range thing instead of ap

Yeah lavos stomps but how is RO not combat applicable when Dio literally uses it in combat the entire fight

I actually misread it and I was wrong

My fault.

Anyway, Dio needs to run 4KM and punch something before getting haxed to death in a speed equal match, and that's not going to happen

Any reason not to nuke?

Well it's not really a stomp since Dio could erase every lavos but if Lavos resists time stop that's difficult

No, that's something he still has. As long as GER keeps his infinite speed ratings, HAD will keep his time stop that timestops infinites.

Also, it happened in a cutscene. EDIT: no, it didn't, I mistook his RO for his timestop

It wasn't the resistance I was referring to as much as it was the whole time stopping infinite thing

Even then I honestly find the feat that Fate brought up of Lavos resisting significantly more impressive.

Anything else?

That wasn't really debunking, just a couple of people saying they disagreed. AFAIK, no one made a thread to remove it.

Schnee One said:
It wasn't the resistance I was referring to as much as it was the whole time stopping infinite thing

Even then I honestly find the feat that Fate brought up of Lavos resisting significantly more impressive.

Anything else?
Which feat?

"Kars tries to stop time, realizes his opponent exists outside of its flow and recquired a Universal+ literal condensed universe capable of reality warping on the same scale and also powered even more by his own power stored in the pendant to actually be time freezed for like one minute, give or take (enough for the party to recover Crono and get the hell out of there)."

TriforcePower1 said:
That wasn't really debunking, just a couple of people saying they disagreed. AFAIK, no one made a thread to remove it.
Where is it stared he can exactly?

It states he can stop time

Schnee One said:
"Kars tries to stop time, realizes his opponent exists outside of its flow and recquired a Universal+ literal condensed universe capable of reality warping on the same scale and also powered even more by his own power stored in the pendant to actually be time freezed for like one minute, give or take (enough for the party to recover Crono and get the hell out of there)."
Oh, that? Lavos never actually resisted it https://youtu.be/4RvLZe1nlLU

>Lavos has a passive field

Either Chrono Cross made Lavos even more OP than when he was in CT, or you're referring to Rain of Destruction from the Heavens, which isn't passive

He also doesn't have aura on his page.

Lavos shitstomps.

HAD never timestops infinite speed being out side of gameplay. Hell, I never see him starts with timestop during the cutscenes.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Lavos shitstomps.
HAD never timestops infinite speed being out side of gameplay. Hell, I never see him starts with timestop during the cutscenes.
I agree with the first part, but the second part is wrong. He has time stopped GER in cutscenes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back