• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO has his Phantom Blood abilities (ABILITIES REVISION)

I would say add healing to only DIO and High DIO. His part 1 version can technically do it, we just haven't seen it from him.

I don't think we should add it to Part 1 Dio unless we can show evidence that Dio used the ability in PB. I mean, like Monarch said, it'd be easier to assume that he just learned that ability in Part 3 than he knew it all along.

CursedGentleman said:
not to mention that he should get healing, no idea which version of him, but he should.
Pretty sure that it's just an application of his Biological Manipulation, but guess it's fine.

I believe that Araki decided not to make him use his Part 1 abilities because they would have made him overpowered.

So i rewatched the Part 6 manga to see the Telepathy thing again and now it seems fine to me.

Btw why healing? isn't it supposed to be regen? or can Dio heal? the other things look fine to me. I agree.

Back