• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio does a EOH and takes on a young Joseph (7-3-0)

Well, Joseph would probably be caught off guard by Dio's Vapor Freeze, but Grandma Erina would have told him about how Dio was on some stories, I think that would help a bit? Not sure. But anyways, most other stuff he would know because well, he just fought another vampire. He still has some shot glasses so he can deflect the space ripper eyes thingy.

That's why I said not sure. But anyways, if he gets caught off guard then Dio wins via just crushing his ice parts, or Joseph could run away, set his fists on fire and then come back to punch Dio, but that's a very low chance.

Speedwagon probably would have told Erina and Joseph about Jonathan's fights, so he'd probably know about the vaporizing freeze. Still, without a sword or fire like Jonathan had, there isn't much he can do about it. While he has projectiles, Dio can just freeze them. Dio probably is more skilled with Space Ripper Stingy Eyes then Straizo, as well, considering Straizo didn't even learn the Vaporizing Freeze technique. Hell, even Pillar Men seemingly don't know the technique, even though it would be incredibly useful and they would be more then capable of it. Joseph is here more or less without a bag of tricks. While he could run away, there's no way Dio would let that happen, and not being able to see Dio's attack would be fatal for Joseph. Joseph certainly could win by running away until he got an advantage, but it's more likely Dio just SRSEs him in the neck before he gets the chance.

Also if it's on the bridge after the Straizo fight then Dio gets vaporized in the sun because the sun came up right after that fight

No, that was a threat, he just forgot to add "or else"

But anyways, Dee-oh FRA </div>

This actually made me laugh out loud. Huge thanks Hahahaha

Is pretty hard to say, starizo actually let Joseph beat him, but after joseph beat santana who is clearly superior to dio, and is pre training. Dio is smart and vapor freeze looks like a triump card, but Jonathan realize how to beat the freeze thing and he is less smart than Joseph, i think Joseph can trick dio easily, and also a tommy gun an some granades is a pretty good equipament.

ArgentinianDeadpool said:
Is pretty hard to say, starizo actually let Joseph beat him, but after joseph beat santana who is clearly superior to dio, and is pre training. Dio is smart and vapor freeze looks like a triump card, but Jonathan realize how to beat the freeze thing and he is less smart than Joseph, i think Joseph can trick dio easily, and also a tommy gun an some granades is a pretty good equipament.
Yes but don't forget that this is before Santana and besides he managed to beat santana by tricking him to look at the sun through a well, via pure reflection. Jonathan only realized after having it happen like 3 times in front of him, and Joseph doesn't have any normal way to recover from the freeze since Jonathan and Zeppeli had Speedwagon's help, so only if he just had enough time to set himself on fire or something then he could win but seeing that if Dio just freezes and crushes then he gets this more times. The tommy gun would be almost pointless seeing as if he tries to whack Dio with it(the bullets obviously won't do jack.) then Dio would just grab it and break it or try to freeze it. Then comes the point of Dio having more experience as a vampire than straizo, meaning his approach would be different from Straizo's and he would probably manage to freeze him then when he's distracted, aim for the neck with the Space Ripper Eyes Sting like he did against Jonathan.

This Joseph isn't different than Joseph who beat Santana, literally the same version. This Joseph can/will beat Santana who is immensely superior to Part 1 Dio. On top of that Joseph is smarter than Jonathan, who was able to find a way to get around freeze. I think Joseph takes this high-diff.

Joseph should take this. Jonathan was able to fight Dio and Pre-Training Joseph has a win against Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan. Joseph will immediately notice that Dio is a vampire, because fangs and stuff, eye laser won't work on him because he knows it from Straizo and he can find a way to bypass freeze since Jonathan bypassed it. Voting Joseph

I see Joseph winning this. He's far, far more clever than Jonathan, and similar to his fight with Straizo, will avoid direct confrontation. Without direct confrontation, Dio's flash freeze and similar will be a lot harder to land. All Jonathan has to do is batter Dio with grenades and occasional hamon until the time is right to strike.

Vote Jonathan.

Moritzva said:
I see Joseph winning this. He's far, far more clever than Jonathan, and similar to his fight with Straizo, will avoid direct confrontation. Without direct confrontation, Dio's flash freeze and similar will be a lot harder to land. All Jonathan has to do is batter Dio with grenades and occasional hamon until the time is right to strike.

Vote Jonathan.
Jonathan?

Back