• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Dio decides that Homer is pretty MUDA so he tries to kill him. Simple enough, right? Speed is equalized, fight happens on Sesame Street. No prior knowledge or anything like that. Also part 3 Dio is used.

Dio Brando

Homer Simpso

>Za Warudo

>MUDA MUDA MUDA

>Time stop resumes

>Homer heals

>Za Warudo again

>DIO tries something else like stabbing his head

Well, no resistance to Time Stop means Homer ain't going to be laying a finger on DIO any time soon. DIO will have to cut him to pieces to bypass that Regen tho.

No, just cutting his head off is enough. His Mid comes from healing his skull, not from reattaching his severed head.

No. I mean Spam His time powers. Cause from what I understood, he is extremely cocky and arrogant. And he seems to have several losses against people who don't have immunity to time stop. And this on top of the fact it was his even less cocky version. But if it's that in character to spam it like such, then it makes me question his matches that he has lost then.

He was cocky against Jotaro because he wanted to test if Star Platinum was comparable to The World.

DIO Vs Polnareff: Spams Time Stop.

DIO Vs Kakyoin: Spams Time Stop.

DIO Vs Joseph: Spams Time Stop.

DIO Vs Jotaro after DIO tested Star Platinum's strength: Spams Time Stop.

If Homer proves himself a threat he'd go for it. SBA puts them willing to kill and he tends to go for the kill like against Dire and Kakyoin.

Him toying with Jotaro is due to the Joestar bloodline PISing him and even then he dispatched Joseph quickly.

Well if he spam time stop. Homer is never gonna be able to touch him or do much of anything at all. Dio May be caught off guard by the regen, but since homer can't really do anything to stop, resist, it do anything bf. Dio eventually figures it out so Dio just severely outhacks.

But then I'm gonna have to question dios other fights (on a different thread)

Dio Brando = Vampire who freezes things with ice and shots beams from his eyes.

DIO = Stand user who stops time and throws knives and steam rollers.

Know the difference, it could save your life.

He can't regenerate from being reduced enough.

He stole a body because he lost his in his first final battle.

They are the same level in power. And Homer doesn't have any weapons that can reduce him past High-Mid. On top of that, he apparently can't do really anything at all really since Dio just spams time stop.

Didn't Dio only lose his body because Jonathan used Hamon? It's on his weaknesses, sunlight based attacks circumvent his Regenerationn, because he gets disintegrated .

There was Jotaro blowing up half of his body at the end of Part 3 tho. It incapacitated him.

Regardless too that. His regen would be too high. Homer does not hold the AP necessary, nore any weapons with the capability to incapacitate or kill Dio

I was really leaning towards Homer for a moment via incapacitation, given what he did to Gumball, but I was just barely swayed to DIO FRA.

As others said above, it's very in-character for DIO to spam Time Stop. The only time he didn't lead with it was against Jotaro and he quickly started to spam it after few minutes

Almost all of Dio's losses on his profile are Part 1 Dio who lacks Time Stop, Part 3 DIO only lost to Kars in a stomp-ish match and that should probably be removed I think

DIO's regen isn't as good as Dio's, but that won't matter, No Time Stop resistance, Homer can't touch DIO

Basically DIO will just beat him until Homer dies

Right. No Awakened DIO. Part 3 DIO has a regular regen too. Homer can get past that just like Jotaro did.

Back