• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (Stardust Crusaders) vs Zoom (Post-Flashpoint)

Damn, I'm overwhelmed by the intensity of the arguments here and the debate points. It's actually making me sweat.

But seriously put in more stuff on the character Beerus.

Anyway feats for Zoom?

This scenario kind of happened in JoJo Part 6, and the people who've read it understand that the outcome happened because of reasons.

For the purposes of this fight however, I'm gonna say DIO stops time the instant he sees someone (Zoom) that moves faster than his eyes can track and, understanding the kind of threat this power could pose, instakills him in the frozen time.

If Zoom could hit him without DIO noticing (alá Polnareff stabbing through his head from behind) he could obliterate him, but The World should have the necessary speed to auto-cast time stop before any major damage is done (right after dealing with Polnareff, DIO is caught offguard by an alive Jotaro and gets his head caved in a bit, then after Jotaro walks up and covers him in gasoline, he just casually time stops before Jotaro can react and grabs onto the passing taxi; point being that The World can probably stop time near instantaneously).

For the purposes of this fight however, I'm gonna say DIO stops time the instant he sees someone (Zoom) that moves faster than his eyes can track and, understanding the kind of threat this power could pose, instakills him in the frozen time.

I'm not sure, i mean Zoom don't had also time based powers too?

This could potentially make him immune to The World's powers, like Jotaro.

WeeklyBattles said:
If this is the Zoom youre using then he would be immune to time stop due to his Infinite speed.
That Post Crisis, the one used here is Post-Flashpoint (aka New 52).

Made in Heaven has infinite speed. When the gang fights Pucci, he's running so fast they only see blurs (but admittedly it wasn't yet to infinite speed since it's a gradual increase) and Jotaro's time stop works fine (though it was implied Pucci could see in it and, given enough time possibly move himself).

Does Zoom typically make himself intangible in fights? If so, DIO might not be able to touch him. Though Stands work on ghosts (Rohan reading Reimi) and they're intangible so who knows.

Oh, for some reason that didnt come up, my bad, though the topic should probably be changed as it leads to the wrong version of Zoom

Edit: Fixed, disregard all of my arguments :p

Unless time manipulation is Zoom's priority in a fight like Dio, he is not going to get his hands on him and get insta-killed by Dio's stand Za Warudo.

This battle is indeterminate until Post-Flashpoint Professor Zoom has an established AP and durability.

Back