• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimaria Yesta vs Saber Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between UBW and Alter Saber

UBW:

<More Agile

<Better instincts

<Better Personality

<Far stronger physically

<Spammable, more powerful Excaliblast

<Sexier

Alter is a blatantly better version of normal Saber, tho weaker then her Lancer versio which I intend to use at some point.

Ramesses knows his stuff pretty well. Just because you're an admin doesn't automatically mean you know better. I respect Reppuzan a lot, but if you have 2 experts saying different stuff, you need to discuss that first.

I am also not really sure if Time Stop would be considered True Magic, but I focus on different stuff in Fate, so I'll let them reach a conclusion on their own.

Actually I was referring on the attention the match got.

Like would people vote more if we used the real Saber and not a "copy".

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Ramesses knows his stuff pretty well. Just because you're an admin doesn't automatically mean you know better. I respect Reppuzan a lot, but if you have 2 experts saying different stuff, you need to discuss that first.

I am also not really sure if Time Stop would be considered True Magic, but I focus on different stuff in Fate, so I'll let them reach a conclusion on their own.
^This

@This

1. Implying that I trust his opinion more because he is an admin or that his opinion is more valuable for that reason is on verge of being offensive.

2. I don't see anyone countering what Reppuzan said(or rather on what Kaltias quoted him).

3. Apparently even this moon wiki says it's true magic so he kind has more support to what he is saying.

1. Ramesses is an expert as well. I don't see why his words would have any less value and shouldn't be taken into consideration. If his input is something that can completely change the outcome of this versus match, it should definitely be discussed. You are being offended by that, yet you chose a side even before they presented an explanation as to why they think Time Stop should or shouldn't be considered True Magic. As a person who enjoys debates, I could say that I am offended by such actions, but I'm not going to, cause it contributes nothing to the current matter.

2. You have Ramesses saying that Time Stop isn't True Magic. There is no reason not to let him explain this further, if he wishes so.

3. I'd like the quote from the wiki, if that's the case.

Blanked said:
Well, if that's what @Reppu said than i don't see a problem.
1. Yes you very much implied it.

2. Seems we have two people disagreeing.

Is there any scan saying it's true magic?

@Gargoyle Why did I imply it? Because I said i trust him? Even tho more logical explanation is the simple fact he is an expert on Fate so i trust his opinion because of that and not because of his position. That's pretty shallow from you. We all trust Cin when it comes to OP for the same reason.

@This

I literraly asked Ramsses a minute after his post to why he thinks it's not true magic and I didn't get an answer so its logical that until the answer i will stay with the opinion i had before.

And most important thing, when did I say no one should take in consideration what Ramses said? I said I(personally, myself) agree with Reppuzan. The end.

That said is there any sort of a way to actually find out if it's true magic or not in the first place.

Should we just make a thread about it?

I guess someone will add it then LOL

But good night dude, have sweet dreams ^.^

Dimaria would only go for the kill if she doesn't want to kill the girl. Wendy being younger and flat, she'd go and chop her head off. People like Kagura and Cherria that have a little something going on, she'd strip their clothes. She'd likely strip saber, as she does look like her type.

"Go for the kill if she doesn't want to kill the girl"

Really....?

This threads concluded anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back