• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread: X-Antibodies be Crazy

It's not a jogress. It's an evolution that surpasses X-evolution. Tho, Jesmon X absorbed all of Gankoomon X powers, as well as all his X-antibody. And Gankoomon gave Jesmon his mantle as an RK. So, it seems there is a new vacant in the group again.

its basically the same thing as to what happened with imeprialdramon paladin mode. omnimon transferred it's powers to power up the other guy.

also there wont be a "new RKs" or whatever, gankoomon is only dead in this continuty.

besides the chapter also stated half of the RKs killed themselves in a failed suicide attack.

Digimon ReArise Christmas Event and theme is Lucemon, we are finally having a direct fight between Lucemon and the Royal Knights. The main points are:

• 1) Details about Lucemon's rebellion are revealed, finally it is actually described that Lucemon's rebellion was the same one that brought about the fall of the archangels that would become the Seven Great Demon Lords (In the scene it was specified the creation of Demon, Lilithmon and Barbamon );
  • 2) It was specified that Lucemon Falldown Mode had fought Warrior Ten, and so he was sealed when he finally became Lucemon (Child) again;
  • 3) He in fact almost destroyed the Ancient Digital World and almost started the creation of a new world;
  • 4) This Lucemon had its seal destroyed because of distortions caused by the Spirals that began to affect the Dark Area as well;
  • 5) Jesmon demonstrated his ability to detect disasters by being the first to identify the imminent threat in a way that even surprised Alphamon;
  • 6) Royal Knights were sealing the dimensional disasters caused by the Spirals;
  • 7) Angewomon and LadyDevimon performed a Jogress to become Mastemon and by mistake some Royal Knights thought that she was imminent disaster, as both Mastemon and Lucemon Falldown Mode are "two opposing forces in the same body";
  • 8) Lucemon Falldown Mode was finally confronted by the Royal Knights. Examon attacked Lucemon with his most powerful attack, but Lucemon was not even injured. Lucemon soon attacked Examon who received a lot of damage;
  • 9) Alphamon says that Lucemon is "The being who almost destroyed the world in the past and will create a new world", because it's so powerful the only way Royal Knights can beat Lucemon is if everyone attacks in a coordinated manner. Lucemon was fast enough to keep up with Ulforce V-Dramon and so powerfull that Examon was surprised as even in a 6x1 battle, Lucemon was winning with great ease.
  • 10) Unfortunately half of the Royal Knights were not in the same place as Lucemon was. So Gankoomon called on his pupils (The Tamers) to help Alphamon and the others face Lucemon Falldown Mode.
tl;dr The Battle was Lucemon Falldown Mode vs Alphamon, Omegamon, Magnamon, Examon, Ulforce V-Dramon and Dukemon; and Lucemon was still winning with great ease lol

Wait so how did Lucemon revert back to Child Form? Did the Warrior Ten somehow manage to outlast Lucemon Falldown Mode? Also are the Tamers referring to the Season 3 cast or are they new characters?

Tamer as a generic name for any human that trains an Digimon partner. We don't know, we saw Lucemon Falldown Mode, but the one sealed in the Dark Area before the Spiral broke the seal was Lucemon (Child).

I see. So when's the next update to this story? Is there a specific schedule or is it random? Really interested in this event.

Peter1129 said:
I see. So when's the next update to this story? Is there a specific schedule or is it random? Really interested in this event.
this lucemon event is from the 16th - 24th and immediately proceeded the original Lucemon event (and I was shocked, they usually don't do events back to back like this, so they must've wanted to do this lucemon stuff really quick)

they then have a lucemon SM event from the 24th - 31st, so that will probably be the final part in fact FM is very likely going to turn into SM during this fight.

events usually last way longer than this, so I guess it's technically all one event and they'd split it into three mini ones to focus on each form.

I know that this is a Joke, but I want to go back and see all the glory of Lucemon in the past to see if Lucemon really broke the scaling chain lol

• Frontier Storyline) The story was being told in the anime and in advertising materials like D-Scanner and HyperColosseum, basically what we saw in Frontier. Lucemon Falldown mode defeated both Kaiser Greymon and Magnarurumon that were already a bit stronger than Dynasmon and Lord Knightmon;
  • After Chronicle) We don't know anything about this Storyline lol. It was Seven Great Demon Lords vs Royal Knights, but we got 0 info about this battle;
  • Battle Terminal Storyline) It's simply the standard "this is a game were the SGDL are the villains and tamers join together to defeat them". To be fair, these storylines creates no scaling and is simply and void of any new lore that is used to create and arcade to sell new cards. This would change with Battle Terminal 2.0 and the Digimon Twin, that had an true storyline with new Digimon and new information, but the SGDL were simply there in the way that their defeat in the last game was the trigger for the Tempest Program, so nothing really new;
  • Savers Another Mission) I think that this was the game that really started Lucemon hype. Stronger than every other Great Demon Lord, they are nothing to him, with one of the highest destruction feats in the franchise, collapsed the dimensional barrier when he was waking from his seal and then started to collapse the entire Digital and Real Worlds while he was still sealed and absorbed the Digital and Real worlds into his own body;
  • Decode Storyline) Once again, hype to Lucemon. Stronger than every other Great Demon Lords and he defeated Demon with the power of every other Demon Lords with a single attack while massive weakened by Barbamon torture and a lot of other things;
  • Collectors Stoyline) The same thing as in Battle Terminal, "the tamers around the world helped against the Great Demon Lords", but this was better since this time there was a storyline with Gankoomon, Huckmon and Ogudomon lol;
  • Crusader Storyline) Simply retelling of Frontier Storyline;
  • Cyber Sleuth storyline) I would say the same thing about Collectors and Battle Terminal, but this time it was only Takumi;
  • Next 0rder Storyline) The battle was more a proof of "is you a force of good or evil" than anything, but this was a good scaling for Voltobautamon;
  • Linkz Storyline) The same thing as in Battle Terminal and Collectors lol;
  • ReArise Storyline) The ending will be the same as in Battle Terminal and Collectors, but at least we saw an legit battle between Lucemon Falldown Mode against the Royal Knights
Tl;dr In most of the Media, Lucemon was in fact the "very powerfull being stronger than any other villain", but in a lot of the mobile and arcade storyline, the battle was simply "tamers around the world joins force to battle against Lucemon", and I don't really take these battle at a serious way lol

But in the other storylines, like Frontier, Savers, Decode and now ReArise, Lucemon was really this poerfull being, and the only reason for why we never scaled Lucemon to the Royal Knights like Examon and Alphamon, was the fact that they never fought in the past lol

Well, this helps with the deal that Susanoomon would really scale to Examon (As in Next 0rder) now that we know that Lucemon is in fact stronger than Examon.

Where's Xros Wars anime Lucemon owo.

Jokes aside it does seem like Lucemon never broke the scaling chain. He was just that strong from the beginning.

00potato said:
Was it one of the Geckmon forms? (The big red ultimate one.)
No, Otamamon X did not get his crown from ShogunGekomon. I'll give you a hint, the name of the crown is Prince no Osagari, which translates to Prince's Hand-me-down.

You just have to go and slaughter my boy.

Never mind we have his profile. (Otamamon's is a bit bare I might fix it tomorrow if I finish Christmas preparations soon enough.)

00potato said:
You just have to go and slaughter my boy.
Never mind we have his profile. (Otamamon's is a bit bare I might fix it tomorrow if I finish Christmas preparations soon enough.)
Excuse You?

I just noticed how little stuff was on it in comparison to most digimon profiles and I didn't want to bother getting someone else to do it as Digimon has enough stuff going on. Wouldn't Geckomon and Shogun Geckomon get more stuff due to inherently skills?

Why do you keep misspelling Gekomon? I will add all the stuff that is missing from the page, because I created the page. I would like to thank you for bring this to my attention.

nothing happened in the lucemon event other than him turning into satan mode whilst fighting the 6 RK. an alphamon O one is coming on the 30th, so I guess ouryuken will kill satan mode.

Back