• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread Hacker's Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, talk about a difficulty spike.

Kayaba killed both of my best Digimon in the first two rounds, and the rest of the fight was me healing while Ryuji did all the work.

I like how Keisuke does all the hard work to track down Mephisto and Aiba steals his thunder right away. Showing who is the true protagonist of this saga from the beginning.

To be fair, it's not like Takum did it to steal his attention. It's just how stuff played out.

By the way, when digivolution requirements say "Clear Hacker's Memory" are they referring to the game, or the Hackers Memories you collect?

I dunno actually. I think that has to do with the Arkadimon stuff that doesn't start until like Chpt 13.

Darkanine said:
Jesus Christ, talk about a difficulty spike.

Kayaba killed both of my best Digimon in the first two rounds, and the rest of the fight was me healing while Ryuji did all the work.
Ah, The Cyber Sleuth experience. Ryuji is a godsend early on.

For what it seems, all digimon with the piercing ability got nerfed. They still have the piercing, but now deal less damage than before.

Yeah. They still wreck shit. They just don't wreck as much shit as they used to. They balanced them out.

Yeah, I was noticing my Gekomon's piercing attack wasn't doing as much damage as I expected. It was still handy, but didn't destroy stuff.

Anyone know a good grinding spot in HM? I'm getting annoyingly close to Ultimate level but the EXP so far is just to low.

I beat the main story, yet I have not found one. Some Cyberspaces are nice. One particular black and green one works nicely. Odaiba is good as well. I used to use the Metropolitan building, but the Digimon there were downgraded to Ultimates and no more Megas. If I was a gambling man, I'd say the post game Abyss Server has the best area to grind....

So I've been thinking. Should we change the Lilithmon artwork to an official image? Iit's kinda striking when you compare it to other Digimon pages. Plus I used that are for her verse page thumbnail.

I thought her image was from the TCG, but I can't find a card for it. It does kind of reek of Zerochan.

I prefer using official art, but her image doesn't exactly deviate from her design in any meaningful way.

It fits more for her verse page thumbnail (Which I've already used it for). I'll get her an official render.

So I've started on Keisuke's file on a Google Drive. It should be done by this weekend.

News: Guys update your games. They just released the Ryudamo line with a free update.

Bah.

To weak to continue the main story (**** you, Dinosauris) but to strong to grind in any decent area. Well over 20 hours in and still fighting rookie level Digimon.

By the way, where do I buy accessories?

Online Colosseum. There is a clothes store in Shinjuku.

The Ryudamon line all have piercing attacks.

Oh thank the Lord the Colosseum's are still in theh game. I thought I was gonna have to fight Lopmon for days.

I have ShogunGekomon and Stingmon with piercing attacks. Gekomon was my ace, but ShogenGekomon seems pretty bad.

Oh jeez this is gonna take awhile. Faster then before, but still awhile.

Getting a Lilymon with Speed Charge Field is going to be an ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back