• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread 02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed opportunity to call the thread "Digimon Discussion 02".

Anyway, just so Executors last post doesn't go unnoticed.

A great evil awakens within the Avalon Server!
Having lost its power, Arkadimon sleeps in the deepest reaches of cyberspace. However, it started reacting to a certain person's hatred, and has begun to destroy the real world!

The Demon of Cyberspace, who evolves and launches its assault!

The boundaries separating cyberspace and the real world are collapsing!? This cursed Digimon bares its fangs at the world!
Good...

Edit: I love you, Reppu.

Being serious I hope CS: HM will work more on the multiverse than the first game. Digimon TRI has already left many things like the quantized world and all possible worlds being quantized in infinite layers of existence, I hope in this game these concepts will be worked out along with the concepts that Suedo brought when he merged with Mother Eater.

In addition I also wonder how the story of this game will be worked, after all it is parallel to the first game is possible that we have even seen it somewhere in the game. I'll leave that question to those who played the first game, do you remember seeing something that went to the plot of this new game?

Something odd I noticed.

While watching clips from Our War Game, Digimon themes actually appear to be playing in-universe, given that "Listen to Your Brave Heart" is playing on repeat on Taichi's computer and even starts to glitch out during the battle against Diaboromon, cutting off as soon as the computer suffers from a BSOD.

Also, Digivolution animations appear to be canon, given that they actually get streamed actual computers world-wide in Our War Game, happens again in Diaboromon Strikes Back. Do you think we can derive feats from the animations? Admittedly, the best feats I know off the top of my head are still below what the Digimon are capable of. Still, there are a surprising number of good feats in digivolutions animations.

So you mean Imperialdramon just blows up a city every time he comes out for no reason? No wonder Alphamon was pissed. ovo

Pretty sure they're just male and female versions of one another. At the very least, they never make reference to the other in the storyline.

No there isn't. There is actually a random question one of your Digimon on the will ask about your relatives. Takumi or Ami will say that they are an only child who lives with their mother.

Yeah, if Takumi had any similar-age siblings, it would kind of break the on-going storyline that he's a 15 year old living alone.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Random side bit. Remember when Takumi was gonna beat up a nerd for stalking a girl?
One of the many reasons why Takumi is my second favorite gogglehead, next to Takato :p. Impressive for a guy who hardly talks..

@PaChi. Omegamon, Magnamon and Gankoomon for me. Magnamon is probably my all time favorite though, such a cool design, theme, and power set. His role in the anime was brief, but very memorable. Maybe it's because as a kid I rented a VHS containing the Digimon Emperor arc every week, but Mangamon vaporizing Chimeramon is one of the most iconic scenes in Digimon for me

Also, guys, why doesnt Lilithmon's strongest form have a key? ovo

40794.imgcache
gattai lilithmon too strong

If you look for cards from the Digimon Crusader or the Jintrix it is easy to find sexualization of the Digimon, especially from Digimon like Lilithmon, Rosemon, Venusmon, Angewomon (Even Nerfetimon they did it). Sometimes I find it strange some images of Digimon, a little unnecessary compared to other cards that are not that way

always thought of Cyberdramon as a cool digimon, the power to erase your opponents and break the dimensional barriers have always seemed interesting.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Speaking of Cyberdramon I gotta make that Monodramon file tonight or tomorrow.
And supah, hypah, mega ultra Composite Neo...? When? I want to spam the hell out of him ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back