• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nope, otherwise he would be High 1C and this isn't a match

You know it's their 2B versions, and this ones MFTL+

Then again he can just travel through time to get anywhere and any when but that's mostly hax

DMB 1 said:
Manual activated thing > Passive Hax.
Seems legit

The fact that time is stopped doesn't stop Simon from having Probability manipulating levels of Spiral Energy. As I said before, timestop, Mario finds he can't do anything because Simon has a 100% chance to not get damaged, drill to the head.

Even if it does work, it's a quickdraw. I don't think that's Mario's first move, and if it isn't, he's going to face a 100% chance of getting damaged by a drill to the head, setting forth another Inconclusive Simon match.

I still stand by the fact that the very concept of probability doesn't just up and vanish when time is stopped, in response to some earlier comments.

He might be able to Powernull. How long does it take to use and how exactly does it work?

Does it happen to negate Probability in that arsenal of stuff?

From what it seems, its more conventional ailments. Like a sort of status condition you'd expect to see from Pokémon or the like. Being able to null something abstract like probability is unlikely, in my opinion.

ShadyScourge said:
From what it seems, its more conventional ailments. Like a sort of status condition you'd expect to see from Pokémon or the like. Being able to null something abstract like probability is unlikely, in my opinion.
How his prob manip works?

Hizack123 said:
Bobsican said:
I still doubt it still can work in stopped time.
If probability manip even let that happen of couse.
Well, in the games, when Mario does it, it never fails, as far I know.

However, he can´t really lead with it (unless he has about 5 mins of prep or so, which I doubt), he needs to take/do some hits to be able to do it.

And well there's your problem

Probability lets there be a lot of damage

DMUA said:
And well there's your problem
Probability lets there be a lot of damage
Well, Mario can just heal himself and inflict some status effects on Simon to be able to charge his time stop while doing so. He can also enhance himself with some forcefields around him to nullify damage for a few moments.

I don´t see anywhere in his profile resistance to possesion, so Mario can also just throw Cappy.

Probability manip makes it so Cappy inevitably misses. And if Simon lands a hit, it's gonna stick. Probability manip negates durability, so one hit is all Simon really needs. Mario wouldn't be able to heal from that.

ShadyScourge said:
Probability manip makes it so Cappy inevitably misses. And if Simon lands a hit, it's gonna stick. Probability manip negates durability, so one hit is all Simon really needs. Mario wouldn't be able to heal from that.
Even if it missed, Cappy can just go to him again.

And it'll miss again. And again. And again. Ad infinitum.

Bobsican said:
Hizack123 said:
Bobsican said:
I still doubt it still can work in stopped time.
If probability manip even let that happen of couse.
Well, in the games, when Mario does it, it never fails, as far I know.
However, he can´t really lead with it (unless he has about 5 mins of prep or so, which I doubt), he needs to take/do some hits to be able to do it.
no, you don't understand power to control "probability" itself.

It not "your attack will miss" that you need to worry about but "I will reduce the probability of you active This ability"!

In final fight, Team dai gurann win chance is 0%! But then the table turn and they win!

Well, yeah.

Unless you resist or bypass, it works and works very very well.

If Simon the Digger has the capacity to turn the probability of certain things to 0%, I don't believe it would be a No-Limits Fallacy to assume that he would take no damage from Paper Mario's superior Attack Potency.

I'll go with Simon 9/10.

Back