• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I had this matchup planned a long while ago, but only decided to get around to it now.

Ittou Shura Ikki, speed is equalized and Ikki knows about King Crimson.

SBA for everything else

Ikki Kurogane:

Diavolo: 4

Thunderclusive:

IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
Diavolo jba

One of the most perceptive swordfighters in the entire world versus a man who can see and move through time and erase it from happening for anyone except him.

I don't know what to make of it, but I'm following this.

How is Ikki going to deal with King Crimson ability?

Diavolo can simply erase time and appear suddenly behind Ikki, like he did with Buccellati.

And he can also predict all Ikki's moves.

Well, here's a question, since I'm not on Part 5 just yet.

I know that Diavolo will use King Crimson, no question. But how often does he use his Stand's ability in a fight? Because Ikki could pull a Goku --> HIt situation and predict where he's going to strike using his enhanced senses.

Starter Pack said:
Well, here's a question, since I'm not on Part 5 just yet.
I know that Diavolo will use King Crimson, no question. But how often does he use his Stand's ability in a fight? Because Ikki could pull a Goku --> HIt situation and predict where he's going to strike using his enhanced senses.
The thing is: How is Ikki going to predict Diavolo's movements if all movements are forgotten and erased during King Crimson's ability?

And only Diavolo is able to freely move and think while time is being erased.

Yes, but Ikki knows about King Crimson going in. So he may have a chance to land hits on him via predicting where he believes Diavolo will hit, or even faking him out and changing his sword strike at the last second. Not saying he's gonna be invincible here, because he's definitely gonna take damage from King Crimson, but Ikki is one of the best to think about abilities like that and work out strategies on the fly to counter them.

The problem is, that King Crimson ability will make Ikki moves be skipped against his own will, and Ikki wont even realize nor remember what movements he just did, because time just got skipped/erased

And when Diavolo is skipping time, he sees everyone in slow motion and can easily react to them and freely move.

Mm, this is hard. If anything Ikki attempts gets over-written, I'm not entire sure what he can do that won't get immediately lolnoped by Diavolo. The only thing I'm thinking might help is if he switches to Ittou Rasetsu and blitzes Diavolo before he can activate King Crimson.

Wait, actually, if he's aware that King Crimson will erase ten seconds of time for him from the start, he may actually do that.

Is Epitaph on all the time? Because if so, then Diavolo wins hands down. But, if not, then there would be a split second right at the beginning of the fight where Ikki could potentially use Ittou Rasetsu and one-shot him.

However, since Diavolo activating King Crimson seems much more likely, I'll go ahead and vote for Diavolo here.

Tbf, Ikki has a very slim chance of beating Diavolo if he saves Rasetsu for when the time erase is over. Its a really small window of opportunity though, and I don't see it happening.

Voting Diavolo.

╠ÂM╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Âv╠Âo╠Âr╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âj╠Âo╠ FRA

Ikki > Amane > Diavolo so i vote ikki via A beat B who beats C (A>B>C) logic

No though for real, i don't think Ikki stands a chance here. I even think someone like byakuya in a tournament like setting might be better (since his teleportation may ensure a win condition) than Ikki.

King Crimson is hard to find a match for tbh. Ikki (the strongest student) gets stomped but people who lost to ikki like Stella Vermillio and Ouma Kurogane stomp via AP alone.

People like Amane Shinomiya stomp with hax whereas Sara Bloodlily and even Edelweiss (I also need to bump Edelweiss up to Stella and Ouma level and put an at least, after i do that edel stomps) get stomped. I don't think there is anyone who can have a fair match with Diavolo from Rakudai.

Firephoenixearl said:
Im pretty sure this is a stomp though.
Ikki has a chance though. When diavolo is skipping time he cant attack, he need to wait for the ability to end and the time to be fully skipped/erased. In the moment that skipping time is over Ikki could use Ittou Rasetsu right before Diavolo hits him, but I think it would be very unlikely, like TacticalNuke said

Yes but with precog, time stop and similar AP, i don't see how Ikki has a chance to win before he gets crippled in a time skip.

Though i really need to unfuck Rakudai's profiles. Their stats seem wonky af. 8-A Stella, but 8-B ikki even though Ikki beat Stella. The 9-A stats shouldn't even exist...damn i have a lot of work to do.

Tincan123 said:
From Getbacker
There are 2 problems:

1. Ba stomps the verse even in base (since he still has his hax)

2. VS threads with GetBackers are not allowed as they are in revisions until LordGriffin1000 finishes reading the series since a staff member is required for a verse like Getbackers.

So no it wouldn't be a good fight.

That's 7 votes in total, but we need to decide whether this is a stomp or not. Personally i feel like it is a stomp due to precog and time stop (mainly time stop though since it's thought based, so Ikki can't do anything.

Actually wait, this is Itto Shura Ikki right? I'd say Ikki takes this via AP alone. Diavolo has no way to bypass durability, so he'll just be time skipping over and over until Ikki slaps him. Diavolo will need a LOT of time to beat Ikki, while ikki just needs to flex.

And trackless step will also help to insane degrees.

Note the Durability on Ikki's profile. Despite the key he's in, he's consistently Building level in Durability. So, no, Diavolo can still take him out even in Ittou Shura.

Not exactly. Ikki's durabiltiy always scales to his AP since it is done through strength, so he's always getting the feedback of everything he's causing. The Rakudai profiles are currently pretty bad though, i'll make sure to fix that.

Back