• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga VS. Eternity

This is a tough one... Of course, we're only using a single Eternity, right? Hmm... I'll still probably lean towards Eternity, as Dialga ha a physical form and that could possibly lead to some exploitable weaknesses. I feel they're too close on most other things to decide another way.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
... Of course, we're only using a single Eternity, right?
Why, of course. Did you really think I'd set a character from one of my favorite franchises up for that much spite?

Is this thread conclusive? I'd hate to have started a thread only for it to die without ever reaching a proper conclusion.

Could go either way honestly, but I'm leaning slightly more towards Eternity.

Leaning towards Eternity (mostly because Marvel Verse is so much stronger), but not sure either.

Is this sealed or unsealed Dialga? Because unsealed could be slightly stronger on account of being "At least 2-C".

It could be sealed or unsealed. Honestly, I'm not sure where the concepts of "sealed" and "unsealed" came from in those profiles. Is it supposed to mark their physical forms' power as sealed and their abstract forms as unsealed?

Well, I don't know the context, but I'm pretty sure there was some game (I think it was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) where there were two objects on Dialga and Palkia's backs shaped like the rings on Arceus' waist that kept their power restrained.

Going by their stats, I'm pretty sure this match is inconclusive. Like what Shoth said, this fight could really go either way considering that both Eternity and Dialga are rated at Universe+.

If i simply had to choose one of them, it would be Eternity.

The Everlasting said:
Well, I don't know the context, but I'm pretty sure there was some game (I think it was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon) where there were two objects on Dialga and Palkia's backs shaped like the rings on Arceus' waist that kept their power restrained.
Objects shaped like the rings on Arceus' waist? What you're talking about sounds like the Red Chain. That wasn't used to restrain them; it was used to "shackle" them and force them to use their full power to build a new universe for Cyrus. They were chosen as an alternative to Poke Balls because Poke Balls apparently prevent Dialga and Palkia from unleashing their full power.

Oh, well that's what I get for not playing Diamond and Pearl. Google doesn't say that Dialga and Palkia were sealed, but it may be something it can't specifically search for.

Back