• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invasive Rivalry (Zorgulon vs Leatherback) 2 MORE VOTES!

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Tech User : 5
EMP : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Starting distance is 100 meters

Well, making a match for this verse gave it an upgrade. At least I get to make some more fitting MUs this time

Last edited:
I might be wrong or right on this but i think Leatherback has a higher AP scale than Zorgulon.

I guess i'm going for Leatherback, it has the AP scale advantage and can also paraylze or poison Zorgulon.

Does Zorgulon bite a lot? Because Leatherback's poison is via its blood

I made this because while Zorgulon relies on tech, he himself is not a robot. Leatherback's paralysis comes from its EMP
No Zorgulon doesn't bite i believe, now that i think about it Zorg might have better durability than Leatherback, i could be wrong though.

I'm voting Zorgulon. Leatherback is larger & stronger, but Zorgulon is smarter and has a larger arsenal. Zorgulon is from an advanced species of aliens, & has shown surprising amounts of knowledge using objects and rubble as weapons. He also has ranged attacks to help him keep his distance, which Leatherback can't counter. Even if Leatherback uses his EMP to deactivate Zorgulon's UFOs & gun, he can start throwing random objects at him. On top of all that, Zorgulon has combat experience, using the environment to his advantage, being able to fight monsters larger than himself, & fighting monsters of similar caliber.

Zorgulon FRA. The EMP isn't Leatherback's first move for a reason as it can be interrupted. It needed Striker Eureka to be distracted by Otachi before unleashing it.

Back