• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo LN High-Godly Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo ( LN ) should have HGR instead of MGR for his profile , rein stated that primordials can regenerate their cores

A demon will be extinguished when their core is shattered.

However!

We, the primordials, can come back from any condition! (Volume 17)

Core is a collection of information fragment/particle

The ability to put this soul energy to good use will make it possible for the person to discover the soul force called skill.

The information etched in the soul is the source of the exercise of power.

Is that information engraved directly on the energy?—It’s not.

First there is a self with an indeterminate wavelength, and a collection of "information fragments"

envelops these - the core. All the information is carved into it.

And the energy crystals that envelop the nucleus of the heart are the "soul". (Volume 13)

Every matter in the world,Magicule and Skills, are Made of Information Particle/Fragment

An ‘information particle’ was a substance smaller than even ‘spirit particle,’ and was close to having no mass at all. All matter in the world had to contain ‘information particles.’ (Volume 7)

“Spirit Particle” is the special particle that makes up magicule, its motion is extremely hard to predict. The spirit particles can move through the barrier of space and time. The principle that governs these random phase changes—The law of natural motion in “Spirit Particle” —If not decoded, even my “Absolute Defense” would be penetrated. (Volume 7)

- Skill Bank…information (data) of acquired skills is instantly reproduced. (Volume 16)

Diablo is a primordial,and can regenerate instantly,so he should get High Godly Regen

Right, I remember, you explained it to me before. If I’m not mistaken, the original demons are called “primordials.” Wait, the originaldemons—?!

“Diablo, are you, by some chance, one of the original demons?”

Upon asking Diablo, he casually replied, “Well, yes. Indeed, I am the progenitor of one of the seven original lineages to the demon race born in this world.”(volume 12)

You little shit—Guy clenched his fists. But he’d lose if he lost his temper now.

Diablo was a very special demon. Even if he were to be eliminated here, he would revive instantly. Knowing this well, Guy did not fall for Diablo’s taunts.(volume 11)

Last edited:
Pretty sure the problem is that everything is made of information part
That's part of the reason regen got downgraded for ln slime i believe

yea but it was downgraded because they cant prove that soul is made of information(which im pretty sure it isnt in ln),however since core is indeed information,and primordial can regenerate them,this should get accepted

Nope that's not it they think the information in context is a physical that's why it got removed Iirc

There are not accepted as physical; my point was more so a reply toward what mentioned that the physical point was the or a reason why High-Godly regeneration is not accepted.

Nope that's not it they think the information in context is a physical that's why it got removed Iirc
Physical point was considered as inconsistency.
I read that thread roughly thats why I don't know why they dismissed hdr even after accepting it not physical

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back