• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DI FTL scaling

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
well TLT1 made a calc which i posted: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TISSG7Redgrave (top blog post and if anyone is wondering why i'm linking this indirectly i found out not to put... every again for a link so RIP)

It got accepted by all the calc members so we can upgrade DI to FTL though one problem...the scaling cause this happened in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSHGj7EiZ0I (though the feat is in 26:22) so you can see the three commanders participated in this fight and there lies the problem while Ren boosted enough in his finale did this and wolfgang's briah dodging the FTL hits (well wolfgang is faster than you thing tbf) obviously scale personally i feel like they shouldn't scale cause reinhard only scales to overture and is the fastest among the members regularly but let's just discuss who scales here

Good God, i'm now crying like a betch again, Marie always find a way to crack me up(and that music).

Anyhow since the calc get accepted, Ren Fuji is gonna get a FTL speed, as for the commanders, sadly i don't think, there is anything that supports them being scaled to the feat itself (Machina and Eleonore), both of those have only showed to fight speedsters like Ren in Overture , Cain in Lightning or Base Wolfie (no briah cuz it's obvious).

So yeah sadly it's most likely impossible for them to scale off that, only Ren will get the FTL.

hmm i guess that makes sense

off topic stop memeing my SBA shit

Yeah i have to agree with ALRF here. It looks like only Finale Ren would get the FTL as everyone else only scales to thing like his Overture form or Lightning Cain among high end base DI speeds here.

iirc ever that was with only 5 swastika opens but they didn't stomp the stomp together i think was the one before his skirmish with reinhard

Problem is in that scene, they were getting slowed down by Ren EFF, and he speedblitzed the hell out of them, he would have killed Eleonore if Machina didn't save her(he didn't want to though, he just wanted to ONE PUNCH Ren) of course the only one who wasn't getting blitzed is Wolfie since he was in his True Briah.

Actually, this feat was done when Ren fought the Commanders at their full power after all 8 Swastikas were opened. By that point, the Time Slow effect of Finale barely affected them iirc.

I saw the vid of him when he first went Finale for the first time against them which was when only 5 were opened, which is where what ALRF here mentioned of being that scene happening (of course with only True Briah Wolfgang being the only one who can escape it...and Reinhard of course as he didn't seem to be bothered at it even while at 5 Swastikas opened at the time).

IDK if that changes anything, but make that of what you will if it means anything here of that.

Anyways since at least more than 2 calc members accepted the calc, i'm gonna go ahead and apply it to Ren's Finale stat at least. Unless i should a little on it or something?

Didn't the three commanders destroyed his ass once they fought togathere ? they could keep with his attacks easily i don't know why they shouldn't scale

He could only overpower elenoer and machina when they had 5 gates opend

@Cross it will be better if you wait a little more imo

I can possibly see that but only at when they had all 8 Swastikas opened as that's when Ren did the above feat that gets him at FTL.

But i'll see what the others say of it there then.

If you look at the fight, all of them beginned with Schreiber assaulting Ren and catching him followed up by the other two commanders and every time Machina would make an assault Ren would dodge it, Eleonore can attack him due to the nature of her attackes having an AoE (this was the 8 Swastikas).

@Fab: What calc you referring to? The lightning one or the one where Ren and Reinhard traded 50 blows one?

Ah that. IDK if Red got it from him on that or if TLT1 posted it on the wikia but we'll see.

That one can be used for the Commanders and Reinhard for scaling, actually. And of course Overture Ren

no i don't have the calc right now i only have the finale one but i can check

To quote TLT1

so he makes over 50 strikes in less than 1/10th of a millisecond. so for his blade, lets set the length at 4 meters. however, reinhard is less than 4meters away from the source point. he is like ~3 meters away from it. so r = 3 meters

for each strike, lets take angle = pi/2 radians

distance per striek = 2 x pi x r x 0.25

distance per strike = ~4.7 meters for half a strike. pulling the strike back completes it. so total distance for one strike (hitting and pulling back) = ~ 9.4 m

so he made over 50 strikes in less than one tenth of a millisecond. so thats over 500,000 strikes per second

so distance per second > 500,000 x 9.4 m

speed of strike > 4.7x 10^6 m/s

so the strikes are around ~1.6% the speed of light. maybe even more. hence the result is simply "over 1.6% light speed"- sub relativistic combat speed

That's what he gave me

if this is overture the Commanders and beast with merc sensory should scale

Finally done with the fight and ALRF have point, the commanders doesn't scale

The one who did the main assault on Ren was Schreiber and Eleonore was spamming her fire balls that never miss so it's matter little how Fast Ren is and machina didn't land any hit on Ren because he was avoiding any contact with him as one punch from mchian = the end

Welp that pretty much settles it then on the Finale scaling.

As for Overture Ren scaling, i can see that being used as i think the Commanders are supposed to be able to match up to Ren there just fine but idk completely on that. Reinhard would definitely scale, of course. But as the wikia goes, there needs to be a calc for this made in order for it to used and for the calc group to evaluate it.

Perhaps the scans that were put up by Extreme in one of the Masadaverse discussion threads can be used as tools to make it? I recall him bringing them up so that can done since there's some info on there to be used (on the one of 50 strikes thing, i mean). Or just use what Fabtastic got and more or less put that on a blog. Either or, that will still have to be evaluated as said.

I think we can use the both of them and maybe even ask Extreme if he can give us scans from there too.

Back