• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexter fights two ghost(faces) (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Man I love Dexter matches
Rules:
Battle takes place in Woodsboro High School
They start 10 meters away from each other
SBA for everything else

Dexter®
Ghostface by olivERROR on DeviantArt

"Tonight’s the night": (MarkGoldbridge, AThe1412, Mariogoods, EnderLord8, King_Dom470, Silvervigilant, Accelerated_Evolution)

"Yeah, you're gonna love this one. It's a SCREAM, baby!'':

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Dexter's AP = 13226.026 Joules by breaking a neck
Ghostface's AP = 4645.732644 Joules by Billy jumping through a window
Dexter has an AP advantage of 2.846919316 times

Dexter's AP = Upscales from 300 Joules
Ghostface's AP = 375 Joules

Dexter's speed = Peak Human
Ghostface's speed = Athletic Human
Dexter has a speed advantage of 1.302597403 times

Dexter's LS = Peak Human
Ghostface's LS = Athletic Human
Dexter has a LS advantage of 1.5 times

While Dexter scales higher, Billy and Stu has an advantage of being 2 people. Ghostface has the homefield advantage and can make it seem as if the killer is in two places at once, but i think Dexter counters this with his Enhanced Awareness. Dexter is also smarter than them overall and he just outskills them.

Im voting Dexter.

Last edited:
While not on their page, i did some research and i guess they scale to this values;
Dexter's AP = 13226.026 Joules by breaking a neck
Ghostface's AP = 4645.732644 Joules by Billy jumping through a window
Dexter has an AP advantage of 2.846919316 times
I'm not sure if Dexter's AP is really that high because ripping off a human head which should be superior to just breaking a neck apparently only gives you around 1000 J.
Edit: Looked at the comment section of that blog and someone recalculated it to 499 J.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Dexter's AP is really that high because ripping off a human head which should be superior to just breaking a neck apparently only gives you around 1000 J.
Edit: Looked at the comment section of that blog and someone recalculated it to 499 J.
Even still Dexters standard tactic is sneaking up on someone and sticking them with m99. Considering he’s more intelligent and has better stealth mastery he’s likely gonna be able to pull that off pretty easily

Even still Dexters standard tactic is sneaking up on someone and sticking them with m99. Considering he’s more intelligent and has better stealth mastery he’s likely gonna be able to pull that off pretty easily
Yeah, I figured so. Dex definitely wouldn't try to take 2 armed opponents head on so he'll most likely use his speed advantage to get away and take them out one by one when they seperate to find him. And yes, the syringes will prove to be useful here. The window smashing calculation is also unevaluated. Voting the Killer of killers.

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured so. Dex definitely wouldn't try to take 2 armed opponents head on so he'll most likely use his speed advantage to get away and take them out one by one when they seperate to find him. And yes, the syringes will prove to be useful here. The window smashing calculation is also unevaluated. Voting the Killer of killers.
Counted

I'll jump in later, but the neck snap feat is not that high (it's like 300j) and window breaking is an unusable feat due to recent glass revisions

Need to look into past Dexter matches to make sure that value isn't being anywhere

Ghostfaces scale to low-end bone breaking (375 joules) and Dexter is baseline (300 joules)

Back