• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil vs The Black Wizard

I really don't see Zagred having any viable wincons here, as he can't get past time rewind. Zeref also has multiple different spells that will end the fight if they land (Law, Zeref's curse, magic absorption, this isn't even considering the laughable AP gap and Neo eclipse which would straight up Erase the present Zagred and reset him to 400 years in the past.
Again, the time rewind is not something bloodlusted Zeref will do off bat. Being bloodlusted does not mean “I will use the one technique that does not kill”. Also is resetting Zagred going to work? Law is just purification from what I remember so how exactly does that give him the win? Zerefs curse is avoidable from what I seen, not sure why Zagred couldnt just power null, he has that after all.

I just don’t think he’ll use time stop in this. theres no reason for him to and it’s not something that‘ll kill

Zeref does not stops time even when he is bloodlusted canonnicaly even while going crazy trying to kill natsu he does not do it
So if this is base zeref i assume zagred just destroys his hole body after neggging all his haxes

Again, the time rewind is not something bloodlusted Zeref will do off bat. Being bloodlusted does not mean “I will use the one technique that does not kill”. Also is resetting Zagred going to work? Law is just purification from what I remember so how exactly does that give him the win? Zerefs curse is avoidable from what I seen, not sure why Zagred couldnt just power null, he has that after all.
Bloodlusted is using all of your abilities even if it doesn't kill right of the bat

Zeref does not stops time even when he is bloodlusted canonnicaly even while going crazy trying to kill natsu he does not do it
So if this is base zeref i assume zagred just destroys his hole body after neggging all his haxes
if this is true. Which seems so, Zagred generally wins from hax I think. but are you changing your vote to Zagred if it’s base?

Natsu resists time stop, and Zeref specifically made Natsu/END to fight Zeref. This is why Natsu is able to resist time, death, and soul hax in verse. So given Zeref knows this, there was literally no reason for him to attempt time stop as it would have been useless.

Zeref also wasn't bloodlusted at all in their fight, as Zeref was intentionally holding back, and toying with Natsu so he could have a better fight and force Natsu to go all out.

Zeref resists powernull. And most of his stuff happens either on touch or by spawning it on Zagred anyways, which is faster than saying vanish or creating a spear. Zeref stomps here.

Natsu resists time stop, and Zeref specifically made Natsu/END to fight Zeref. This is why Natsu is able to resist time, death, and soul hax in verse. So given Zeref knows this, there was literally no reason for him to attempt time stop as it would have been useless.

Zeref also wasn't bloodlusted at all in their fight, as Zeref was intentionally holding back, and toying with Natsu so he could have a better fight and force Natsu to go all out.

Zeref resists powernull. And most of his stuff happens either on touch or by spawning it on Zagred anyways, which is faster than saying vanish or creating a spear. Zeref stomps here.
Ultear not being present and the power never once being described as timestop(or explained at all for that matter) nor was it ever used again makes it very iffy to use for vs matches at least for me
So if the timestopnis a thing and zeref uses it them it is gg
If it is not them it is gg in zagreds favor due to a speed gap and his trident surpassing regular power null

Alright. So if its base its blitz for zagred and if its fh then time stop and outlast for zeref.

Back