• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil vs The Black Wizard

Ok I thought this would be nice considering they both have reasonably good regeneration compared to one another one. They are also ftl so no need for equal speed.

Zagred :

VS

Zeref
: @Zackra1799 , @Theendzero13

incon:

• Wizard Kingdom
  • 100 meters
  • Both have knowledge on each other
  • Blood lusted

Last edited:
Zagred has nothing to put Zeref down other than AP while most of what Zeref throws at Zagred gets either absorbed or nulled.

Seems like incon

The other thing that could happen is Zagred controlling Zeref via his hatred, like he did with Party, but I don't know if he has hatred in the first place (I'm slowly catching up to FT)

The other thing that could happen is Zagred controlling Zeref via his hatred, like he did with Party, but I don't know if he has hatred in the first place (I'm slowly catching up to FT)
I'm pretty sure Fairy Heart Zeref must have some hatred toward the one who cursed him no? Also can Zeref resist Zagreds soul manip?

Zeref death hax can be countered with zagred trident or by saying "vanish" so it ain't a wincon here,
does zeref resist life force absortion ?

from my understanding zeref curse work by stealing life from other people and BC devils are inmune to LF absortion does that help or i am misunderstanding zeref's curse?

I think Zeref time manip negs him getting life asborbed. can just rewind anything that happens no?

pretty sure it says it takes time and depends on his soul. So wo any soul manip from Zagred zeref is probably outlasting
Yeah i just remembered that in his FH key zeref can regen immediately via turnimg back time so that doesm't work( if this was base zeref though)

He's bloodlusted here so what he does in character is moot. So unless Zagred has a way to get past time stop then Zeref stomps.

He's bloodlusted here so what he does in character is moot. So unless Zagred has a way to get past time stop then Zeref stomps.
i do not even know if that is time stop considering how unexplained, unused and kinda of contradctory it is

Last edited:
Yea but Bloodlusted doesnt entail that they use something that doesnt kill right? It usually means they go with the most likely thing to kill the opponent. His time stop isn't going to kill is it? And how long does it last even if he would use it.

Doesn't Zagred outlast Zeref since he can only be killed by Arcane/Saint stage magic which doesn't exist in any other verse aside from Black Clover?

Does anything on his page give him some invulnerability to non "arcane" magic? What is arcane magic if not just really strong magic?

So zeref just outlasts the guy, unless you want to argue that the trident would cancel zeref's curse and he as consequence would not be able to turn back time due to being dead, but the curse has resitence to powewnull so i don't think it works

Does anything on his page give him some invulnerability to non "arcane" magic? What is arcane magic if not just really strong magic?
I have a CRT planned for that were i will go in detail on devil's biology and a bit more in depth on the power system

well this may help in giving zagred some advantage. but what ability would it be? invul or what?
Basically the devils have some level of invulnerability against most types of magic, but some magic types( mainly the ones anosvoldigoad mentioned) can bypass that those magic types are categorized under the term "arcane stage"

Anyway the result remains the same since invulnerability does not grant resistence to death manipulation
So zeref either outlasts or just stomps if the time stop thing is true( i do not agree, but i checked his profile and it is there so whatever)
So in conclusion after a long fight zeref outlasts and stomps or zeref uses timestop and just wins

I really don't see Zagred having any viable wincons here, as he can't get past time rewind. Zeref also has multiple different spells that will end the fight if they land (Law, Zeref's curse, magic absorption, this isn't even considering the laughable AP gap and Neo eclipse which would straight up Erase the present Zagred and reset him to 400 years in the past.

I really don't see Zagred having any viable wincons here, as he can't get past time rewind. Zeref also has multiple different spells that will end the fight if they land (Law, Zeref's curse, magic absorption, this isn't even considering the laughable AP gap and Neo eclipse which would straight up Erase the present Zagred and reset him to 400 years in the past.
Yeah zeref stomps

Wait. Aren't we using Base Zeref???

Back