• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil slayer who isn't black and white versus Another Pretty Cure All Stars

His soul contains a thing with holy manipulation (well, it might not be that, but you get the idea), and if it's taken out, then it can fly back to him. Punches, he then quickly uses something from his powers and abilities section, with near-equal probability across the board.

>His soul contains a thing with holy manipulation (well, it might not be that, but you get the idea), and if it's taken out, then it can fly back to him.

Dante's soul hax is destruction, not extraction

>Is it close ranged?

When he hits you.

>The first part is better described as his soul (or something inside it) fighting back

I dunno if this still helps, Dante soul hax was enough to kill demons with low godly and resistance to planetary soul hax

He will most likely be killed by it, but I'm not sure how it will interact with resurrection.

Judging by what was said in Virgil versus Sword, miden has the attack potency advantage, but possibly not enough to oneshot.

>He will most likely be killed by it, but I'm not sure how it will interact with resurrection.

Hell if I know, for my part I would ask if the ress can bring back his soul, if it can't then gg

>Judging by what was said in Virgil versus Sword, miden has the attack potency advantage, but possibly not enough to oneshot.

I sorta remember a 10x AP boost which is what gives them the advantage but now that I think about it, in DMC2 there is an item that becomes passive that gives a x10 boost too. Imma check if it was accepted. If it is Dante kinda has enough AP to pummel the guy into the ground kida easily.

Miden has his own boosts (one of 5x to attack potency/durability and probably speed and one of 8x to speed). He also has team attacks that should be above his regular attack potency.

I never said anything about speed amp tho, since Dante is the slower character it wouldn't do much for him here since the rules say he doesn't get anything.

Also, on regards of the boost I'm talking about, it all comes from your comment:

>"Judging by what was said in Virgil versus Sword, miden has the attack potency advantage, but possibly not enough to oneshot."

And to make a memory refresh:

"DMC scale

SDTDante = Vergil >>>>> vergil = dante EoG> vergil = danteEoG weakened = nero> Urizen post-fruit >>>>> urizen post time skip (tow 1 month absorbing blood) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Urizen pre timeskip (with only 2 days Absorbing blood) >>>>> DT Dante >>> Initial Dante dmc5> Dmc4 Dante> Dmc2 Dante> Beastheads >> Post Beastheads Dante >> Pre Beastheads >>>> void mundus = Sparda> = Dante DT sparda => Mundus = Argosax> = GoE>? Qliphoth >> base line"

"Dark King (Passively Baseline) < Rainbow Bracelets Cure Black and Cure White  Shiny Luminous  Max Heart Cure Black and Cure White << Baldez < Sparkle Bracelets Cure Black and Cure White << Freezen and Frozen << Early Cure Melody and Cure Rhythm  All Stars New Stage Cure Melody and Cure Rhythm = Early Cure Happy, who's team of five (who were comparable) was << Joker  Cure Beauty the next day  All Stars New stage 2 Smile Precure  Early Doki Doki Precure (Sword is one of them)<<Corrupted Regina<<First appearance Cure Ace = Resolved Cures << Melan  Doki Doki Cures the next day ?<? Current Sword."

With scaling chains only is obvious DMC has the advantage by a lot but the advantage Sword Cure had comes from the x10 boost they get in this thread "Saying it twice is muda, just read this."

In this thread I remembered he got a x10 AP boost accepted and that is what I pointed out above, meaning DMC still has the advantage.

Now you point out again this guy has a x5 boost which is good and all but still not enough to one shot, even less now that DMC closed the gap again.

Correct. By the way, she's had that level of accelerated development (at least, there are examples of faster) for five years. Miden also has that AD.

Schnee One said:
Why do you toss PC characters at people the Crush them into the ground?
This wasn't intentional. My Miden threads so far have been an experiment, can you figure out what the experiment was?

Dante is orders of magnitude below Miden, if the the latter uses Extreme Rainbow (which will happen eventually), Dante would spend the rest of his life returning, let alone a week.

Dante's speed is enough to get back easily tho, dunno what you are talking about.

>Dante is orders of magnitude below Miden, if the the latter uses Extreme Rainbow (which will happen eventually),

In speed yeah, but this this is just AP going by the profile so it is meaningless

>Dante would spend the rest of his life returning, let alone a week.

His speed is almost baseline MFTL+ so unless he gets send really far he will get back quite fast, also, dimensional travel says hi

At 1000x sol, it would take him about a fifth of a week to return from Alpha Centauri, which is acceptable in terms of not being BFRed. Extreme Rainbow has unknown BFR distance, and is only intergalactic after being boosted. May I inquire as to how good his dimensional travel is? Regardless, he can probably use passion or Mahoutsukai's BFR to wreck him.

Bất kể, anh ta có thể sử dụng niềm đam mê hoặc BFR của Mahoutsukai để phá hủy anh ta.
At 1000x sol, it would take him about a fifth of a week to return from Alpha Centauri, which is acceptable in terms of not being BFRed. Extreme Rainbow has unknown BFR distance, and is only intergalactic after being boosted. May I inquire as to how good his dimensional travel is? Regardless, he can probably use passion or Mahoutsukai's BFR to wreck him.
well dante is escape a dimenson in dmc2 but i dont sure how he escape from that

well dante is escape a dimension in dmc2 by something though

Back