• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's literally the exact same. The difference you're seeing is him shirtless in the first scan and wearing a fur coat on the second, the actual devil power is covering the same thing in both scans and he has 2 horns and the markings on the face are identical so are the wings.
uhhm no, the marking on the chest is different thats was what i was point out i dont care about the coat

uhhm no, the marking on the chest is different thats was what i was point out i dont care about the coat
This is the literal next page.
016.jpg

It's still there bruh.

Back from holidays

So, disregarding the 1% stuff. The gap between 50 and 100% is a 2× difference, therefore we still need to change the God Tiers ratings accordingly

Back from holidays

So, disregarding the 1% stuff. The gap between 50 and 100% is a 2× difference, therefore we still need to change the God Tiers ratings accordingly
That's pretty simple. 100% Dark Triad is 2 teratons, Naamalith is 4 teratons (Small Country level+)

50% triad upscales to 1 teraton, 100% is 2 teratons, fusion lilith and devil union asta are 4 terarons
Aditionally 70% vanica is 1,4 terantons, 80% dante and zenon are 1,6 teratons and the triad base scales to 40% percent demon power since this is the highest porcentage that does not make wegs and stuff, and vanica implied that the "base" zenon who clapped diamond was at 40% in an anime only dialogue so their "base" are 800 gigatons

I don't agree with the 800 gigatons base form thing but I think everything else makes sense (50% DT being 1 teraton, 100% DT being 2 teratons, and DU Asta and Naamalith being 4 teratons)

I don't agree with the 800 gigatons base form thing but I think everything else makes sense (50% DT being 1 teraton, 100% DT being 2 teratons, and DU Asta and Naamalith being 4 teratons)
So what are the triad profile gonna look like? High 6C Up to low 6B with demon power?

Yeah, it's going to stay the same, just with some higher numbers. Naamalith and DU Asta will also be Small Country level+

Seens fair and simple,the people who scale to 70/80% would be 1,4/1,6 teratons or just a vague value in small country level?
Yeah technically they would be but I'm not sure if we'd even mention it because of the fact that the "up to" means we're only showing what they're at when they're at 100%

Yeah technically they would be but I'm not sure if we'd even mention it because of the fact that the "up to" means we're only showing what they're at when they're at 100%
Can we get mitch here so the changes can be accepted, it seens pretty blatantly that 50% to 100% is a linear amp

First of all, the scaling shouldn't be discussed here at all, this should only be about the percentages and whether or not they are linear

I personally am fine with the percentages being linear

First of all, the scaling shouldn't be discussed here at all, this should only be about the percentages and whether or not they are linear

I personally am fine with the percentages being linear
Me,you,dragon and fluffy seens to agree on them beong linear
Pain disagreed but got his point refuted by fluffy and did not message back
Arslan is neutral
And rocker only disagreed on them being a multiplication from base, so it does not seem like he disagreea on them being lilinear
Is this enough for it to be applied or do we need more support?

Back