• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry - Universe Level Mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue it's best to remove the "Countaing an immense number of stats" stuff, because people would argue it's only MSS. Something like "Created an Universe according to WoG" or something may be best.

Guys wait....

The question was

Universe. RT @JustReks During DMC1 Mundus performs a feat where he seemingly creates stars and constellations, is it accurate?

*Look at the word seemingly... Well that's all I got to say. He doesn't directly answer the question either like the Bayonetta one. I mean it seems that he does but.... Well yeah. I'll just leave this here in case

Shouldn't argosax be upgraded as well?

Sparda needed help from Matier + the rest of the clan of half-demons + the 4 arcana relics to seal him away.

Also, I think that the magic amulets from DMC2(like the chrono heart, which allows to slow down time while using DT) should be added to Dante's arsenal in his profile.

However you ask him if he SEEMINGLY creates stars and constellations.

With that one word statement he could've answered

Yes. He seemingly created stars and constellations in it.

Edit - And damn, Exams made me arrive late to the party but even then this is a massive Outlier no? Could've been just a Pocket Dimension too considering the appearance of it, you know, background effects and all?

Edit 2 - Not to mention didn't he just teleport Dante and him into it? And.... Well if you're going to argue that Hideki answered that he created it too, well again. You asked if he seemingly created it.

Excuse for double posting but a friend just informed me too.

Dante's Sparda form in DMC 1 is just a boosted version of his Regular Devil Trigger isn't it? He claims that Majin Form pretty much ***** on Devil Triggers, listed on the artbook in DMC4 and in DMC2. And Originally in DMC4 there was going to be a Perfect Devil Trigger form for Dante in DMC4 which is basically much much stronger than Sparda Devil Trigger.

So basically DMC4 Dante without Devil Trigger is considered stronger than DMC 1. So that could also mean that if we buff those three up, well that verse has to be buffed too, which is highly unlikely.

And again, Mundus seemingly created stars and constellations, yes that's answered. But didn't he just teleport Dante in there?

Perfect DT is not in the game so we cannot scale this to anything. DMC4 DT > DMC1 DT but is never really signified to be above Mundus's powers unlike in 2.

I wanted clarification for what Mundus done in DMC, Hideki just told me he created a universe. You need proof for teleportation, which there is none of. Seeing as I sent Hideki a gif of the feat so he knew what scene I was speakng about exactly.

I say "Seemingly" because I wanted to know if Mundus created it or not, which Hideki confirms he does via saying universe, I have no idea what you're trying to do here but it will get nowhere. I am now done unless I am required to speak to you or something of that matter.

Tails before the upgrade here, Sora would have stomped Dante tho. So it's a stomp either way for either one before and after this. ^^;

Well that's one way of dealing with an attempt for an argument : /

If you're going to deny it that way then alright.

Typically concept art is arguable but fair enough. Still, did Dante ever use his power there? The Majin Form? If so doesn't everyone get the Universal buff there?

Isn't visual imagery enough? And again, I've seen my fair share of people saying Hideki can be trollish but I guess that's not the case anymore huh.

He didn't exactly say "Yes. He created a universe with his power." and he only confirms what you were painting for him. It's a vague answer. And not to mention it's quite an outlier considering the scale of it.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Guys wait....
The question was

Universe. RT @JustReks During DMC1 Mundus performs a feat where he seemingly creates stars and constellations, is it accurate?

• Look at the word seemingly...
Well that's all I got to say. He doesn't directly answer the question either like the Bayonetta one. I mean it seems that he does but.... Well yeah. I'll just leave this here in case
No, he did pretty much say he created a universe. That's wayyy too much of a stretch for me to believe that is the case.

Well I'm just saying to look at the word 'seemingly' with a bit more doubt. Alongside the fact that it's a one word response. Sides, if he could've created a separated universe of his own, wouldn't that conflict with the story itself? It's a really touchy topic and upgrades are wonderful, I know. But from the way he responsed with Bayonetta....

It's vague.

It's not vague at all. Someone asked a question and he clarified with a single word because that's all he needed.

The other responses he gave are certainly vague, but this isn't.

WAIT. Really?

Suddenly, the world turns upside down.

Dante in Nocturne might have been canon. /jk

And some of his losses become stomps in his favor.

It's like he was going Saitama casual style so far. That "planet, possibly higher" was way higher than I imagined. LOL

FateAlbane said:
WAIT. Really?
Suddenly, the world turns upside down.

Dante in Nocturne might have been canon. /jk

And some of his losses become stomps in his favor.

It's like he was going Saitama casual style so far. That "planet, possibly higher" was way higher than I imagined. LOL
yeah lol and @Lina that looks fine to me how the pages are now

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Well I'm just saying to look at the word 'seemingly' with a bit more doubt. Alongside the fact that it's a one word response. Sides, if he could've created a separated universe of his own, wouldn't that conflict with the story itself? It's a really touchy topic and upgrades are wonderful, I know. But from the way he responsed with Bayonetta....
It's vague.
No, he said "universe" quite blatantly and talking about how creating a separate universe conflicts with a story is not even a reasonable answer to that....

Yes. The answer was blatant and simple. The question? Well the seemingly part is what makes me so doubtful.

But nevermind that. You guys got your Universal Dmc so there's no point saying anything in this thread. And I'm referring to how different the game would've been if you implement that power in the story

Well, I agree with the upgrades, and the topic seems to have been handled, so I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back