• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys. You forget that they're far away enough from any star that there is no visible sun.

In other words, they're in interstellar space. Which means we need the bare minimum for a star to not be distinguishable from other stars, which is around Pluto's aphelion.

We have to assume this because no stars appear more prominent than any others.

And yeah, it would apply to combat speed. They both fought at around that speed and tracked each other with no real problems.

You should write a blog with that calc Knight, then ask Kep to take a look

The other one was evaluated, so we have a backup just in case

Yeah, I'll copy and paste it down sometime today.

Been busy over the past few days, so I couldn't keep up the work/response flow on here.

Everything's mostly calmed down now, which means I have time to finish a bunch of calcs that I was working on.

If it's been accepted, should the profiles now be updated accordingly?

Relativistic and SoL wouldn't be an outlier since Dante is already an extremely casual MHS+ in DMC3 anything above SoL would probably be and outlier for DMC3 Dante

It actually depends on the FTL calcs

The Laser in 3 might be Relativistic, the same speed that the God Tiers have, so it would be outlier to a ultra fodder like DMC3 Dante to be as fast as the God Tiers

However, if one of those FTL calcs gets accepted, then Relativistic for DMC3 would be fine

I don't really exist on this site anymore, but note that the method I used for figuring the effective Attack Potency of the pocket dimension creation is not at all used anymore. Inverse Square Law does that now (not that it really matters at this point since we call this feat Universe level, but y'know)

I still maintain that FTL w/ FTL+ to MFTL+ reaction/combat speed is fine, personally, but I don't know how enthused you're going to get other members of staff to be on that one.

Tony di bugalu said:
If the mid end was accepted I could be somewhat happy
The middle end would only be accepted if it takes Dante's time frame that is approximately 5 seconds.

Sparda 20000000 said:
Tony di bugalu said:
I still want them to be faster >:v
Well at least Dante is as fast as bayonetta
Bayonetta scales above a feat that's 398c and the feat that was accepted for Dante is 813c. This will not be taken well I can already see it.

Only for curiosity. Why do you think something like that would happen? I doubt that Bayonetta has something to do with DMC.

Galens said:
Only for curiosity. Why do you think something like that would happen? I doubt that Bayonetta has something to do with DMC.
The "not be taken well" part isn't for Bayonetta specifically, that was directed at the MFTL rating being accepted for Dante since it's been a running joke that Dante has no Speed of Light feats and barely relativistic feats and is the slowest low 2-C.The main point was to correct Sparda by pointing out how Dante is actually twice as fast as her according to the calcs since Sparda said he was at least as fast as her.

I understand, at least Dante still has DT and Quick Heart to increase his speed, so I don't see it that bad.

Back