• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Small beastheads nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this thread is on the wrong place or there is already a CTR for Devil May Cry, I am still learning how to use the new forum.
But anyway this is basically a old ctr that was closed because of the forum move, so i bringing it back.
This CTR is made to remove fate manipulation from the beastheads profile, since i didnt found beastheads's profile on the new forum i will temporarily link to the fandom one.
The context is: A guy named Ducas gets a amulet named beastheads, and is found by a crime boss named Chen, Ducas start to gamble and gets a unrealistic win streak, with some statements about his supposed supernatural lucky.

The argument.

Those statements have being used wrongly because: Chen realizes there is something more than just luck. And Ducas himself stated that he is only having those unrealistic winning streaks, because he learned to channel those visions about the future to his own gain.
So the supposed fate manipulation never existed, and likely the responsible for the thread got the context wrong.

Edit: I also want to point out, after reading the novel again, the justification for fate hax: ''Gives the user amazing luck and the more the user believes in the Beastheads' power, the stronger the luck is which leads to the Beastheads manipulating reality to benefit the user'' Such statement isnt backed by any source in the profile, and such explanation in the novel never existed, the only right thing on this justification is reality warping (which the beastheads have, but he still never gave fate or lucky to the user).

Users who agree: Mister6ame6, TISSG7Redgrave (knowledgeable user) , Oliver_de_jesus, Sevil Natas, Qliphoth_Bacikal (knowledgeable user) , Tony_di_bugalu (knowledgeable user), Firephoenixearl, Theglassman12 (staff), Dante_Demon_Killah (knowledgeable user), Galens, Obi2cool4kenobi, RebubleUselet (knowledgeable user), CrimsonStarFallen (knowledgeable user), Xmark12 (knowledgeable user), DarkGrath (staff), Bobsican

Users who disagree:

Last edited:
Pretty sure I've seen people say that the wiki fandom is where the profiles and stuff stay, and won't transfer to here.

Anyways as for this thread, I agree. This sounds more like Supernatural Luck if not Probability Manip and Precog or something. At least to how I'm reading this right enough.

Bump

(yes i doing again because is needed other Staff members to give their input, so this simple CTR can end and allow other CTR to be made)

I contact @DarkGrath i just waiting for him to have some time to give his opnion on this CTR.
I also want the thread to get concluded already, but staff input is necessary to conclude this thread atleast two staff approvals is enought (The knowledgeable users which also includes one of the staff members (glass) + other users already given their approval, Dark is also another knowledgeable user/staff from DMC, so atleast one more approval from staff and this can be concluded)

Last edited:
You know I was thinking you guys could have just @ someone and it might notify them. That worked on me for another CRT (One I should have ignored but that's my issue alone...).

That or drop a post on their profile and they'll come around like what EF did here.

Is some experienced member willing to apply this? I can give temporary editing rights if required.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Apologies for my late response on this; I agree with the removal of Fate Manipulation from the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back