• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil may cry god tier adjustment

Ok currently Abigail, Lucia, arius and Sanctus are currently on the god tier however I think we should move them to the top tier for the following reasons.

Sid with Abigail's power is weaker than the real Abigail because of his rejection of humanity and the real Abigail who in turn was weaker than mundus. The statement said said is that Abigail once had the power to rival mundus not actually being on par.

"I will show you the power of Abigail who once rivalled the demon king"

And it is the same with arius and Sanctus when they took Sparda's and argosax's powers they rejected there humanity

Sanctus:"The power of Sparda why won't you give me strength am I not worthy"

Nero: " I never could take those legends to literally but I know Sparda had a heart a heart that could love another person a human and that is what you lack"

Earlier we get a cutscene with Angus and Dante

Angus:"how can there be such a difference between us?"

Dante:"you surrendered your humanity it's that simple"

Sid's statement 17:09 into the video https://youtu.be/G-URQXMmt18

Sanctus cutscene https://youtu.be/pycLZdFzStI

Agnus cutscene https://youtu.be/MvzocnNaRLA

I think we should keep their tier the same but remove the massively hypersonic+ and have them at just sub relativistic as they still are far above nevan who uses natural lightning

I think the god tiers should have their speed at at least sub relativistic as they are all far above Sid Abigail

So top tier 6a to high 6a and god tiers at least high 6a

We actually stopped using the God Tier, Top Tier, and Mid Tier thing.

I guess we missed DMC.

Where doing Factions/Groups.

So the things would be

Demon Hunters

Dante

Trish

Lady

The Order

Nero

Credo

Demons

Mundus

Sparda

Others

Vergil

Note: I know there are more characters, this was an example.

There is some inaccuracies in the description of the power of the verse they are at least multi continent it's not their maximum potential

A lot of the haxs has been left out like fear manipulation,blood manipulation, illusions transmutation and attack reflection

Why is Vergil other? Can he be Darkslayer? or Dante and Vergil could have their own category as 'The sons of Sparda'?

With mundus, sparda, argosax, sparda devil trigger and dmc 4 Dante they all should at least be sub relativistic because they are all far above Sid with Abigail's powers hence the at least high 6-A ratings

I don't know I guess someone put them back but everyone agreed to have them at sub rel

Sparda, mundus, argosax and 4 and sparda devil trigger should be at least sub rel

Dante was calculated at 4.6% light speed still in Anime (Sub Rel is up to 5%)

I would personally put at least Dante from DMC2 in Sub Rel +, his chance of not having increased those 0.4% is literally minimal, the guy simply blinded Argosax still in base form

But I know it will not be accepted, unfurtunately

Considering the characters I have listed above are far more powerful than Sid who is the one with the sub rel feat there is a chance

Back