• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Can somebody link the thread when dmc first got concept stuff
That was probably around 2016, don't remember when exactly but I remember seeing it getting added.

So are there new AP/Hax Feat in New POC ?
Nah, just stuff we already knew (again lol, poc just reiterates stuff but to the 11 potency) also Dante is a super genius according to poc (which is fine given he was supposed to be upgraded to genius a long time ago).

The old wank is nowhere in sight and we settled with it being gone for good.

Also, if the devs saying the game is basically Canon wasn't enough, Itsuno got even more involved with poc and Nero being a playable character (with the big likelihood of having his own story mode like Vergil had in 1.0) is because he demanded it.

As for AP we will likely bring back Pluto's profile with less hax, we also see him ripping the universe a new hole at the very beginning.

Honestly we just have to wait for the full release to check what we keep since this current open beta deleted some stuff from the last one (which means they will keep deleting shit :'v)

They added some star shit being cosmic and trascendental but obviously won't help the wank at all, also they deleted a lot of soul stuff.

Should Trish be Low 1-C? In DMC 1 she harmed Dante with a Lightning Blast and was also created by Mundus. (I don't know if the second part is true or not. I've only played up to DMC 2)

Should Trish be Low 1-C? In DMC 1 she harmed Dante with a Lightning Blast and was also created by Mundus. (I don't know if the second part is true or not. I've only played up to DMC 2)
Nah. Canonically Dante lets himself be harmed due to his overwhelming overconfidence. To him, getting damaged is a game/sport and makes it that much more fun. Also, Trish is blatantly not as powerful as Mundus’ other creation which is supposed to be near/terrify even Mundus, Nightmare, so Trish clearly doesn’t scale in that Tier.

Nah. Canonically Dante lets himself be harmed due to his overwhelming overconfidence. To him, getting damaged is a game/sport and makes it that much more fun. Also, Trish is blatantly not as powerful as Mundus’ other creation which is supposed to be near/terrify even Mundus, Nightmare, so Trish clearly doesn’t scale in that Tier.
Oh, alright. Would she at least be Low 1-C with the Sparda sword?

Looks like trash. Thank God it's not canon.

Adi Shankar is garbage and his castlevania turned to trash quickly after only two good initial seasons.

Looks like trash. Thank God it's not canon.

Adi Shankar is garbage and his castlevania turned to trash quickly after only two good initial seasons.
That doesn't help.

It will have an conscious effect on viewers mind and Devs at Capcom themselves. It wouldn't be much time before the vestiges of this anime creep into mainline series and corrupt it.

Yes, I did.

Minus the season 4 end fight with Death both seasons were trash.

Hopefully Warren Ellis is not involved with this then.

Back