• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Have we ever seen someone in DMC change the perspective, subconscious or status of things like demons or humans?
Asking cuz we need to wank the powers we already have to um Tier 0 :v

Thoughts on.. whatever the **** this is?

LYsAQh3.png

Two questions:

1) As we know, souls are geometrically 9D but the thing is, they're souls. Souls aren't supposed to be physical, therefore they shouldn't really have dimensions, right?
2) Validity of the scans. I simply want to know if they aren't faked or much, rumors said they are and i have been tried to contact RK and other supporters of DMC but i have made very little progress, so if someone could link me something that confirms these scans aren't faked i would be very much glad

Two questions:

1) As we know, souls are geometrically 9D but the thing is, they're souls. Souls aren't supposed to be physical, therefore they shouldn't really have dimensions, right?
2) Validity of the scans. I simply want to know if they aren't faked or much, rumors said they are and i have been tried to contact RK and other supporters of DMC but i have made very little progress, so if someone could link me something that confirms these scans aren't faked i would be very much glad
1. Anything is possible in fiction. No rule that a soul can't be higher-dimensional.
2. Scans have been proven real. A guy posted videos proving they are real by playing the game.

So I finally got the Devil May Cry HD Collection since I've never played 1, 2, or 3 before (only 4 and 5) and I'm having fun, yelling at my screen when Trish stabbed Dante with his sword like and I'm like "get your low complex multiverse level - 9th dimensional ass up and fold her!"

Nah but seriously, I died laughing when she threw the motorcycle at my boy and he shot it a billion times. I'm about to have mad fun with these 3 games.

So I finally got the Devil May Cry HD Collection since I've never played 1, 2, or 3 before (only 4 and 5) and I'm having fun, yelling at my screen when Trish stabbed Dante with his sword like and I'm like "get your low complex multiverse level - 9th dimensional ass up and fold her!"

Nah but seriously, I died laughing when she threw the motorcycle at my boy and he shot it a billion times. I'm about to have mad fun with these 3 games.
Relatable man, one of the better games out there, really ******* fun lmfao.
Specially if you like the ps2 era-vibe with hack-and-slashes and those games. In my opinion i'll tell you to play 2 last since it's basically the worst game but if you wanna you can play them in chronological order you do you!

I can’t wait to see how you react to DMC3. Literal peak.

Amazing, you'll love it and you'll love even more the gameplay specially when you play 4 and 5 too

PoC season might be over guys. Go to 20:52 on this recent QnA from the official YouTube channel.

We know about that. For right now, we consider it his personal take based on his wording and notably unconfident answer. We're waiting until the beta is out and more information is given.

Back