• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Mid tiers don’t have the limitations of needing to possess other materials, it’s something low tier demons have as a limiter per say.

What's all the big statements from PoC's load screens?

I count 1) souls being 9D in form, 2) more detail on Nightmare's power including lifting strength. 3) Rippers having a high end infinite speed feat for covering every inch of the world, and of course 4) Good old Pluto being immeasurable in speed/surpassing the time stream.

Anything else I'm missing?

What's all the big statements from PoC's load screens?

I count 1) souls being 9D in form, 2) more detail on Nightmare's power including lifting strength. 3) Rippers having a high end infinite speed feat for covering every inch of the world, and of course 4) Good old Pluto being immeasurable in speed/surpassing the time stream.

Anything else I'm missing?
banshee type 4 and 8 based on their preys, the priest that EE's anyone unworthy, regeneration, names, the book and i don't remember the others

Is the current CRT already done? Its been a month or so now
You say that as if waiting a month was a bad thing. We used to wait up to 3 months before being done with one of those :V

It pretty much is, we just need Ultima to come and say yes to my wank and then we can close it, after that Mundus is next.

Jesus assuming it goes through, DMC has all the hax and abilities.

Also, Void Mundus should be omnipresent within the void, as he was the void itself.

It even said Beryl was vulnerable to attack from all sides. Thankfully for her Mundus was focused on Dante.

Last edited:
I really don't have a good feeling for that especially if it turn out to be what hunter told me is what tony gonna base his arguments on then I'm 90% certain that thread won't go through

I really don't have a good feeling for that especially if it turn out to be what hunter told me is what tony gonna base his arguments on then I'm 90% certain that thread won't go through
I'm not that bad at selling arguments, have some faith in me.

Also nah, DMC lacks a ton of haxes and from what I see castlevania will be one of those that has every hax in the wiki as wanked as it is

yeah no seriously, Final Fantasy and Castlevania And Zelda because Ganondorf destroys Dante and everyone are the better matchups for DMC at this point, them and maybe Saint Seiya if they get close to the hax DMC gets post revisions.

Do we know when Mundus created Nightmare?

Did he create it specifically to fight Dante or did he create it well before?

Just trying to figure out if he did it while sealed or not.

I hope so but is there anything pointing to that?

Putting a scaling doc together and just hope I can get it accurate.

While Mundus was sealed, that's the important part.

If he made Nightmare with a few drops of his blood with only his sealed power then holy cow.

I'm guessing it was while he was sealed because Nico said the order of the sword had no records of Nightmare after scavaging stuff from melee island somehow after it blew up but thinking about it now, I think there is a possibility Nightmare could've been made before Mundus was sealed.

That was my thought too since Nico's report mentioned the Order not knowing about Nightmare.

But nothing concrete sadly.

Yeah I'm rooting for Tony and Gilver but they are gonna need more.

Hoping PoC gives us more delicious translations to help the cause.

My only gripe is the fact that they’re stating the worlds aren’t comparable from a lower to higher nature when the MIRROR WORLD LITERALLY PROVES THIS IS THE CASE.

An identical copy of the HW within the DW as a SMALL FRACTION of it.

Although it may not represent the "Line," as literal, it still grants the implication of the Human World being a smaller fraction within the infinite realm that is the Demon World.

Last edited:
Besides this, anything else to get the series?
Some weaknesses for Dante, trying to see if Void Mundus qualifies for some stupid NEP, a certain someone trying to make a certain thread to mess with the DMC3 cast and nothing else. Probably a thread to add everything else PoC has dropped (like a certain Spear user being broken AF)

Back