• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil Fruit Revisions Mark II

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
Hichat.gif

It's ya boi back at it again with fixing the most irrelevant page in the verse...well, alright not quite, but you get what I mean. (And for anyone that wants to point out I have a rule against engaging in HST or Dragon Ball threads ever, I'm technically not engaging in this one. Just creating it and managing it. I make the rules, and the loopholes :cool:)

First of all, the summary section needs to be edited, as per the latest few chapters we have a far more concrete idea on how Devil Fruits work and what exactly they are. Furthermore, additional notes about the unreliability of Devil Fruit names need to be added, which leads me tooooooo.

The Gomu Gomu no Mi will have to be stricken from all its mentions in the Paramecia section. Fairly self-explanatory I feel. Furthermore, the Zoan Awakening section will have to be added to, following Lucci's showcase in the latest chapters.

Finally, there's the adding of references to the page (help would be appreciated with this one, at least in regards to the specific chapters).

The Gomu Gomu no Mi will have to be stricken from all its mentions in the Paramecia section. Fairly self-explanatory I feel. Furthermore, the Zoan Awakening section will have to be added to, following Lucci's showcase in the latest chapters.
The Gum-Gum Fruit is classed as both Mythical Zoan and Paramecia, so there's nothing wrong with it being mentioned in both sections. (Funnily enough, its Awakening showcases effects of both Paramecia-type Awakening and Mythical Zoan-type Awakening according to Kaido)

Isn't the Paramecia thing literally just WG propaganda?

Scans for this? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that everyone gets onto Non-Staff for making CRTs without scans so it would be hypocritical to do the same thing.

Btw, why do you want me to call you Crab? Just curious.
Why the **** are you asking this in a CRT.
Gomu Gomu no Mi doesn't exist but it does seem like the Nika fruit has paramecia properties (Similar to Kat w/Logia properties I guess) as Damage said he can use paramecia awakening alongside Zoan.
I just chalk that up to it being a Mythical Zoan honestly. We don't make any special note of Marco basically being a Logia now do we.

I just chalk that up to it being a Mythical Zoan honestly. We don't make any special note of Marco basically being a Logia now do we.
That's because marco has no Logia Properties whatsoever, this was covered in a precious CRT on him having elemental intangibility.

With Luffy he's specifically able to use Paramecia awakening which isn't noted to be a thing a regular awakened mythical zoan can do.

A fair point, but I still think it's part of the whole Mythical quirkiness.

I suppose this has gotten enough support to apply then.

Apply what exactly? Is there a sandbox for the remade version of the page?

Well I'll get to that you boob

"Apply" is moreso shortchange for "will get to work in actually implementing a version of the page with the changes".

Scroll down and read the other message I posted in that thread.

And while you're doing that, don't fill up this thread with me dunking on you with my gigantic brain.

Back