• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story II (RP)

PublicMinority87 said:
"I know. My other question is where am I, but I assume I am in a reality different from mine, and clearly an entire city." He asks
"This seems interesting... I think we should research what caused this." Jenny told him.

"Well, the dream keeps happening to me almost every time. If it's not that, it's me being taken to this dark void." He said,

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, the dream keeps happening to me almost every time. If it's not that, it's me being taken to this dark void." He said,
"What do you think the dark void could mean?"

"Maybe symbolism? I don't know! Maybe proof that I don't wanna be left alone." He then started to cry a bit.

"Several other questions I have I assume will remain unanswered, such as who brought me here and why me, it might be because of my powers. I know they aren't visible to people, as one guy who saw me as I obtained them acted confused and couldn't see it despite it but could see the electricity." Jay says

PublicMinority87 said:
"Several other questions I have I assume will remain unanswered, such as who brought me here and why me, it might be because of my powers. I know they aren't visible to people, as one guy who saw me as I obtained them acted confused and couldn't see it despite it but could see the electricity." Jay says
"Well I've been hearing about these things called "stands" for a while now, and your description it seems to match the description of your powers perfectly. We'll help you control your stand slightly better."

Christian Higdon said:
"I guess." He said. He was fairly tired.
She took him back to his bed, and put a CCTV where Bill was sleeping. She then went back to sleep with Nova.

She high fived Nova, and began making out with her for 2 minutes before sleeping.

Christian Higdon said:
Bill then woke up. Apparently, he actually had a good dream for once.
Nova and Sam check the CCTV. He did have a good dream. They asked him they should celebrate it.

Jay summons Ride the Lightning and attempts to give himself a brain scan after touching a monitor

The brain activity is shown on the screen. "This might help bring my memory back." Jay says.

PublicMinority87 said:
Jay summons Ride the Lightning and attempts to give himself a brain scan after touching a monitor

The brain activity is shown on the screen. "This might help bring my memory back." Jay says.
Jenny watches.

Back