• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destroying a Skyscraper Was Downgraded - Help Update Profiles

By the way Agnaa, what needs to be replaced, just the tier according to the new values?

Yeah, the rating given to the characters and all who scale.

It may also be good to ping verse supporters, since they'd need to check if there's any better scaling for them.

Well, that will be considered as we find out which profiles are listed as skyscraper destruction.

The old ratings were:

Frag: 8-A+
???: Low 7-C
Frag Method 2: Low 7-C
???: Low 7-C+
Melting: 7-A

The new ratings are:

Frag: 8-A
V. Frag: Low 7-C
Pulv: 7-C
Melting: Unknown

The old ratings were:

Frag 2: Low 7-C

The new ratings are:

This will help a lot, thanks.

The old ratings were:

The new ratings are:

So... We still have calculations for melting and vaporisation left right?
(Well "melting" concrete is tricky because concrete does decompose into granite or something like that on heating, but then we can find the physical properties and attribute of granite.)

RL work really stacks me so I cannot actually analyse into the real figures and yields.

But likely the yields for melting skyscrapers will currently be "unknown, at least 7-C, likely far higher".

Also should we highlight the building material volume ratio for steel and concrete? Such ratio can be useful for determining partial destruction of skyscrapers in comparison against "shorter condominium buildings" which still uses reinforced concrete.

Last edited:
We don't have calculations for melting and vaporisation completed.

I've added stuff about the building material volume ratio to the calc.

Bump. Agnaa what we should do here? We're now 2 (you and me) cus Nehz hasn't responded and neither the ones i called. I think we can wait even longer to finish any other pending projects and resume this one with more peace of mind?

Well, we'd like to apply it whenever we get enough help, but with only the two of us agreeing to help, we'll wait until both of us have more time in our schedule to apply it.

Okay. No problem. Would it help if you summon more content moderators and administrators who used to be content moderators?

Pinging admins would help; all the content mods were already pinged twice.

Okay. If you write a summary of exactly what you need their help with, that would be very useful.

Bump. Agnaa what we should do here? We're now 2 (you and me) cus Nehz hasn't responded and neither the ones i called. I think we can wait even longer to finish any other pending projects and resume this one with more peace of mind?
I'm still watching this thread.

We need to go through all pages that link to References for Common Feats (a list has been compiled and numbered here), find any which use the "Destroying a Skyscraper" calculation, and update their ratings:

The old ratings were:

The new ratings are:

Essentially, they'd all need to move to just 8-A, unless we visually believe them to be higher, unless it's melting, in which case it'd get moved to Unknown.

We'd need to not just make the changes on those pages, but also on every page that scales. It may also be ideal to contact verse experts in case there's a higher feat that was skipped over for this one.

Optionally, we could check the feat being used if it's linked to see if it matches with the calculation (fragmenting an entire skyscraper directly, not by destroying some floors and having the rest collapse).

I casually glanced through everything starting with L in the blog and didn't see anything.

I'm going to bed right now, I'll check for more later.

Thank you very much for helping out. It is appreciated. 🙏

I finished A-E, and am taking a break for a short bit. I'll probably come back to this in a little bit if no one else does.

Back