• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke has dealt with Kaguya, who also has Spatial Manipulation.

It wouldn't be an overstatement to say that he has experience with these sort of opponents.

Sasuke FRA

Not only is Sasuke not resistant to spatial manipulation, but Deoxys's spatial hax is much much beyond Kaguyas for her's not even being offensive based.

So thats terrible reasoning, no offense.

Yeah but "experience" is not exactly the right word when Kaguya's spatial manipulation isnt offensive but simply teleportation/portal based. And Sasuke still didnt passed that when Kaguya easily dumped him into another dimension.

Constantly switch formes.

Deoxys actually has the best resistance of non-4D Pokemon when it comes to mindhax, as it can only be captured by a Ranger's Stylus in its normal forms. No other Pokemon, not even Mewtwo, is like that.

The real cal howard said:

Deoxys actually has the best resistance of non-4D Pokemon when it comes to mindhax, as it can only be captured by a Ranger's Stylus in its normal forms. No other Pokemon, not even Mewtwo, is like that.
Game. Mechanics.

Anyway:

If I counted correctly:

Deo: 6 (lol Deo-six)

Sas: 3

PaChi2 said:
The real cal howard said:

Game. Mechanics.

Anyway:

If I counted correctly:

Deo: 6 (lol Deo-six)

Sas: 3
Game mechanics are what we scale pokemon from, brainlet.

>Humans/normal pokemon fighting/capturing legendaries: PIS

>Rangers capturing legendaries: 100% valid m8.

Sure.

Im pretty sure there is a world of a difference between a Pokemon Ranger capturing a legendary than ordinary humans/trainers.

And the bigger difference is Rangers dont fight pokemon to capture them. They strictly use their capture stylers to control them. Temporarily.

But, the experience has told me that arguing anything pokemon related is futile and not productive. Therefore, I drop the topic and everything related to it since Im not really interested.

The Capture Styler is a device that transmits friendship from the Ranger to the wild Pokémon.

I think it's a form of Empathic Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back