• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm not great at reading scientific notation on the AP blogs--but I think I read in a thread that Sasuke scales above 200 zettatons? What is Deoxys' AP, comparatively? Also, what exactly is the extent of Deoxys' power null/BFR? The movelist at the bottom of the page makes zero mention of anything like that.

Psychic Abilities (Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation) and Resistance to them.

MewTwo's mind manipulation is weaker than Sasuke's going by the profile.

And we don't know what lvl of MM resistance does Deoxys have and what he scales from.

Mewtwo's mind manipulation is vastly superior to Sasuke's. Heck, Alakazam and Hypno are superior to anyone in Naruto without IT. All of them scale to an amped Drowzee who can completely control all the Pokémon on an island.

...you do know Sasuke can easily prevent that with his Susanoo, and was able to control the Tailed Beasts, creatures literally made it chakra and aren't physical, right?

Where are mewtwo's mind hax feats? Also when did we scale abilities if not stated?? That's not the case for Pokémon is it???

The real cal howard said:
What does that have to do with anything?
First is that he can use his Susanoo to prevent mind manipulation on a planetary scale, and that he was able control beings made it pure energy, which should get Deoxys.

I don't know if prevention is same as resistance. Sasuke's Susanoo blocked out the light that IT was using to transmit itself, it didn't actually overcome the IT in and of itself. He prevented it from taking effect in the first place. That's like saying that I'm resistant to bullets because can I duck behind a wall or prevent a person from aiming a gun at me.

Guys no one is talking about Sasuke's Resistance here.

I was talking about Deoxys's to know if Sasuke can mindhax him.

@C2

Sasuke did it via Rinnegan,not Susanoo.

Dzhindzholia said:
@C2

Sasuke did it via Rinnegan,not Susanoo.
It was his Susanoo enhanced by his Rinnegan. He literally created a safe zone with Susanoo's wings that protected him, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi from IT's light. He later says that none of the group can leave until the light is gone.

Edit: Last thing I'm saying for a while. Will be at work most of the day.

He blocked the light, yeah. Doesn't mean something with no light would be blocked.

And cal was talking about Deoxyds resistance, not that he would mindhax.

NeoZex6399 said:
He did that once, in a non-combat scenario, purely to communicate with a kid. Don't think he'll use it in-character, in combat; Deoxys has certainly never shown that before.

That said--I've gotta kinda lean towards Sasuke here, for the moment. Sealing, if Deoxys uses Counter/Mirror Coat Sasuke can use Amenotejikara to switch positions with Deoxys, making Deoxys get hit by the attack anyway...

If anyone's got better reasoning for one or the other, lemme hear it, though, my mind's feeling too fuzzy to think about this properly right now, ironically.

Well, I think Sasuke could mindhax? If yes, I vote for him.

Even Kabuto could put hundreds to maybe a thousand people to sleep with a simple Genjutsu. And Kabuto is below Kurenai, which is far below Kakashi, which is below Obito and perhaps Madara, which is far below Itachi and Sasuke.

I don't know how many pokemons they would have on an island. If Deoxys can tank Sasuke's mindhax, then I'll just look at the arguments.

I won't vote for Sasuke for the sole reason being mindhax due to Deo's resistance to that. I'll wait for more arguments instead.

Deoxys is a more versatile Naruto given clone spam being a legitimate tactic it abuses. Psycho Shift takes care of Amaterasu while the regen will be hard as heck to bypass.

Naruto spams clones tho and Sasuke easily deals with them. Not only that but Sasuke will see all of its movements with rinnegan and sharingan. He can even copy some of its fight styles with the sharingan if he needs to

Said clones have not amazing durability tho. Also not sure if we can verse equalize a Chakra path for Deoxys to do xyz on due to Deoxys literally being a living virus.

Yeah, but Sasuke has experience with clones, and much like Shadow Clones, Deoxys' clones don't seem to have Deoxys' full power.

Sasuke could just use clones, too, though, and he'd get the added benefit of the Rinnegan's shared field of vision. (Plus, the clones would individually be able to use Amenotejikara to save the original from danger, now that I think about it.)

As for Psycho Shift, doesn't that only work for statuses (like burned/poisoned/paralyzed)? While Amaterasu will certainly be burning Deoxys, I feel it'd work more like Fire Spin (which lingers and deals damage on an end-of-turn basis, and can't be psycho shifted), since Amaterasu's flames burn for seven days and nights (or until Sasuke puts them out with his right eye). Also, Amaterasu is often used via Enton: Kagutsuchi to create all sorts of shapes, from violent vortexes to multiple blades, projectile needles (and arrows w/Susano'o), defensive walls, etc.

As for the regen, Sasuke could just seal with Chibaku Tensei.

As concerns the chakra path thing--pretty sure the rule of thumb is "if it's alive, it has chakra". Alien worlds visited by the Otsutsuki are turned into barren, utterly lifeless wastelands once they've drained it of chakra with the Divine Trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back