• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deoxys Regenerationn

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Where did Deoxys display High (eg. regenerating on an atomic scale) Regenerationn?

The only thing I can find is regenerating after Rayquaza completely destroyed it, but without explicit confirmation of this being atomic in scale, we'd just go with Low-High or Mid-High.

I don't believe you're wrong. Rayquaza did reduce it to next to nothing, but atomization wasn't explicitly stated.

So Mid-High then, perhaps? If not, At least Low-High? I agree with downgrading it if there's no mention of it having been coming back from atomization...

Promestein said:
Where did Deoxys display High (eg. regenerating on an atomic scale) Regenerationn?
The only thing I can find is regenerating after Rayquaza completely destroyed it, but without explicit confirmation of this being atomic in scale, we'd just go with Low-High or Mid-High.
IRC, Deoxys was blasted from point blank range and its' body was destroyed accept for the purple 'core' in it's chest. That core is a part of Deoxys' body and is visible to the naked eye, it shouldn't count for High level Regen.

Yeah, then that's just Low-High.

Eh either way, i'm fine with downgrading it's regen to that. Though we should mention that it can regen so long as it's gem in it's chest isn't destroyed?

Isn't low-high when you're blown to pieces? Deoxys was reduced to nothing but the core, and there was only one piece left. Eh. It's likely Low-High, and I'm just not looking at the definitions.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Eh either way, i'm fine with downgrading it's regen to that. Though we should mention that it can regen so long as it's gem in it's chest isn't destroyed?
I would agree to that. Not only that, the Regenerationn takes time if you reduce it to the gem. It took Deoxys 4 years to come back.

High-Mid is blown to pieces.

Low-High is just regenerating from a small part of your body, from something as large as just your head to a single cell.

So far, no one is making false claims (obviously, considering everyone is a respectable member), so I'm fine either way.

The real cal howard said:
Isn't low-high when you're blown to pieces? Deoxys was reduced to nothing but the core, and there was only one piece left. Eh. It's likely Low-High, and I'm just not looking at the definitions.
Low-High is regenerating from one small part of your body (I.E. an SU Gem with their gemstones).

I'm fine with having it as either way (though i'm leaning towards Low-High for now). Prom did got a good catch on this and we do, as a wikia here, need to be accurate and specific on what a character has (in this case here, what level of regen Deoxys actually possess).

Back