• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonic Mountain Destroyers Tournament

Passive over time deconstruction and statistic reduction.

If thats acceptable then Hyperion, preferably last key
Wait does he have any of these
Demon-esque like characters are allowed. This means characters with a demonic appearance , having demons within their arsenal, being a demon god like entity, having demonic powers or demonic weapons. (Meet at least two of these to qualify)

She looks demonic in her last key and her weapon is a legendary cursed spear so sure?

And decon was molecular iirc

Vez'nan should upscale from 148.583 Megatons since he is far stronger than characters in that level

Actually, I've just realized that the character I mentioned has the regeneration higher than allowed so remove him - King Teng.

This tournament is perfect to get matches with this guy

But I can´t find his AP, what is the AP for leveling mountains?

This tournament is perfect to get matches with this guy

But I can´t find his AP, what is the AP for leveling mountains?
what's this whole to Continent level (Split a Continent in his fight with Sage Yulyana), much higher with a sacrificial attack (sealed a fraction of Ouroboro's power)

what's this whole to Continent level (Split a Continent in his fight with Sage Yulyana), much higher with a sacrificial attack (sealed a fraction of Ouroboro's power)
He is either high 7-A or 6-A, and the sacrificial attack is massive OOC, he would be 2-B/2-A with that and that is completely non sense

I would nominate Sesshomaru, but if you finds him extremely broken, I will nominate another

He is 935.35 megatons

I would nominate Sesshomaru, but if you finds him extremely broken, I will nominate another

He is 935.35 megatons
ill look into him

He is 935.35 megatons
what is his bfr?

It's a huge bfr sphere that takes you into into the netherworld a realm between the world of the living people and the afterlife

I've changed the regen to High if that allows anyone a character they wanted now.

Last edited:
Ya both want him.... Doesn't matter who I give it since ya can just argue for him anyway yeah?
You can give it to him i was sent Here by someone but if someone is willing to do it i’ll pass it to him

Back