• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonic Mountain Destroyers Tournament

Third eye, unholy manipulation via using power from the underworld.

If only I had finished Sung Jin-Woo's profile, it would have been glorious in this tournament.

Whenever I start I get reminded of why Mannoroth isn't done yet(He's kind of ass) lol

On the other paw, I could do a Gul'dan but that can be problematic seeing as he's got Tier 6 magic and NASTY dura neg

Sadly I don't think this will get the required five left. I have thought up a another tournament though, should be easier to get characters for it.

Sadly I don't think this will get the required five left. I have thought up a another tournament though, should be easier to get characters for it.
TBH if I bull rushed it I could easily fill the last 5 spots but I really don't feel like making 5 Warcraft demons

And trust me, I could find some proper fodder *******

Oh I'm a ******* idiot
Drank Demon Blood even in first key(was under thrall for a bit)
Drank Demon blood(see above)
Drank Demon Blood and served as Gul'dan's little puppet ruler
Summoned a Demon at one point

Now do ya'll want me to like, make a Gul'dan or just bitch out and throw Kilrogg at ya'll?

:D

:D
So, should I make Gul'dan or just bitch out with Kilrogg? Lol

Just allow multiple submissions
Want diversity in the people debating their own characters at least.

Oh I'm a ***** idiot
Drank Demon Blood even in first key(was under thrall for a bit)
Drank Demon blood(see above)
Drank Demon Blood and served as Gul'dan's little puppet ruler
Summoned a Demon at one point

Now do ya'll want me to like, make a Gul'dan or just bitch out and throw Kilrogg at ya'll?
Aren't really demons. And those resistances could become a big issue when characters who's main win con might be from their hax. Blackhand also doesn't seem very prepared for people in his tier.

I may just remove characters so it's a 14 character limit.

Want diversity in the people debating their own characters at least.

Aren't really demons. And those resistances could become a big issue when characters who's main win con might be from their hax. Blackhand also doesn't seem very prepared for people in his tier.

I may just remove characters so it's a 14 character limit.
Blackhand is fodder as **** lol, but uh

Is an aging warlock who had enough demonic power in his skull decades after his death to fuel the transformation from a 7-A to a 5-B good?

Back