• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hl3 or bust said:
Quick thing I noticed, but shouldn't the transduality be type 2?
It is still specific; Ultima thought transduality type 1 at best, regarding transduality in the verse.

It is still specific; Ultima thought transduality type 1 at best, regarding transduality in the verse.

Pretty sure being separate from duality as a whole is type 2 by definition.

Yvel Atsly said:
So basically utilize the notable attacks and techniques section
If we can just add bufu or the other skills they do in the series to there I'm fine with that.

As a matter of fact I think I would like that more then just adding ice manipulation on the PA section when it's already kinda covered in the demon page.

It's not stated *that* directly. But it is explained by Hikawa, an extremely knowledgable figure in Nocturne that in fact started the plot--- Says that a demonic sponsor will change the very foundation of reality and that reality will function according that maker's belief. Such as when Demi-Fiend in the reason endings literally remade his ideal world with a thought

Yvel Atsly said:
It's not stated *that* directly. But it is explained by Hikawa, an extremely knowledgable figure in Nocturne that in fact started the plot--- Says that a demonic sponsor will change the very foundation of reality and that reality will function according that maker's belief. Such as when Demi-Fiend in the reason endings literally remade his ideal world with a thought
thats just reality warping

The point is that the foundation of that universe itself is going to be based on a philosphy\ideal that of course has certain functionings. Making it a law the universe will immutably follow

Yvel Atsly said:
The point is that the foundation of that universe itself is going to be based on a philosphy\ideal that of course has certain functionings. Making it a law the universe will immutably follow
rewriting reality based on ideas is still reality warping

Back