• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think you mean Prime Meliodas. Post-Revival Assault Mode is High 6-C+. Prime Assault Mode is the one that's Low 6-B.

I'm mostly just the guy that gives info on the characters I know. I rarely vote in vs threads unless I know for sure who wins or has the advantage. So I'll just be waiting for everybody else.

Will Zeldris' power nullification work here? Will Baam's energy absorption work here? Magic in NNT and Shinsoo seem to work pretty differently. And those two things pretty strongly determine the course of the match.

Zeldris' obvious advantages are his Nebula, hellfire, and regen.

Baam's advantages are his danmaku, range, and shinsoo black hole sphere, and his orb.

Back