• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer vs Shinobi (Tanjirou vs Wolf)

Mr. Bambu said:
We have no idea
we just know it negs the rejuvenating waters which is what keeps these people alive for uh... well, forever. The only times these people die are when Wolf uses mortal blade or that one time Owl beheaded Genichiro... but he had the Black Mortal Blade. So who knows.
I never said anything about killing and such, though.

@Milky

Sure. But he did, and though he said FRA, he then added to that his own reasons. Which are wrong. In fact most of the reasons fall short with me but hey what do I know, am no watch anime lul ecks dee and so on.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Strahd is Anime Muzan </div>
never compare my son to anime

Back