• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer: demon physiology help

We can probably just presume the biwa is made from her flesh since every other upper moon does that, why wouldn't Nakime do that?
Technically there is Akaza who doesn't do that and Hantengu's main body. There is also the fact that her just using an ordinary biwa is a perfectly valid possibility as well based on what we know since her being a demon doesn't mean that she cannot make use of any objects that aren't made from her flesh.

Well.. because akaza doesn't use weapons. He doesn't need them. Why would he make one?

He doesn't even fight, i think all high tier demons can make weapons if they want.
That still means that we have an instance of an Upper Moon demon who hasn't demonstrated Weapon Creation, so that is a point against all of them having Weapon Creation unless there is an outright confirmation for all of them having that.

He does indeed not fight and this could indeed be the primary reason why he doesn't display something like that. That piece of information can still be of importance for a case where instances of Upper Moon demons using Weapon Creation is used as evidence.

We might want to consider Battle Spirit and the associated Resistances for a Demon Physiology page since a good amount of demons are shown capable of inflicting fear via their aura.

tbh i only remember muzan doing that, who else has that effect
Well, there is Kokushibo, Zohakuten, Gyutaro and Rui. Battle Spirit is currently accepted for all of the Upper Moons though Rui doesn't have it listed for some reason and all of the demon slayer profiles have it as well.

This link has some scans and references which could be relevant

Demons are said to be able to release explosive strength when driven into a corner.
  • Since it was a general statement about demons, I think this part could be included under demon's accelerated development also.
I have supporting scans and references for absorption: 1, 2 and 3

Also, Editing rules state references would be included for the abilities page:
  • Always include the References section in character pages, explanation pages, information blogs, and verse-specific powers and abilities pages to source all the important information covered within them. To learn more regarding how to use them, read the References page. New pages without that section may be deleted after ample warning if no adequate justification (such as the series lacking any useful demarcations, or none of the justifications on the page coming from only one specific part of the source material) is provided in the edit summary or in response to inquiry, and no indication that they will be added is given.

I guess for everything else, I largely shared Nehz XZX's views.

latest
I can't see what that image in the OP is supposed to show, so maybe that should be fixed.

its tanjiro getting attacked by demons in the infinity castle
Yeah, I could already see that based on the URL through opening the image in a new tab. I just think that there isn't much of a point to have the image in the OP if it can't really be viewed.

Okay, you did make some significant changes but I also think that you missed some of the points that I brought up.
  • Self-Sustenance Type 3: The Discord image link still needs to be replaced since using Discord images on pages is currently prohibited.
  • Large Size Type 1 for Size Manipulation
  • Accelerated Development
  • Extrasensory Perception: I'm pretty that the Lower Moons didn't confuse Muzan for a human at that time. They just didn't recognize that it was Muzan. "Able to sense the presence of others and malicious intent, this can be used to differentiate humans and demons, determine how strong someone is to a certain extent or detect an enemy in the vicinity" should be fine to apply to the physiology page since all of the demon profiles have it and Spider Demon Sister could sense how dangerous Shinobu was for her.
  • Fusionism
  • Biological Manipulation
  • Reactive Evolution being exclusive for Upper Moons
  • Weapon Creation: I'm only neutral regarding this and it would be nice to hear more about why all Upper Moons should have that.
fixed it, i need scans for esp though

Back