• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
demon king, as an opening attack, can create an insanely toxic and powerful storm, can kaido withstand purgatorys poison? note that said storm also destroyed the surrounding area
I mean Haoshoku Haki grants fear inducement of its own and Kaido has fought users of it with no issue of being affected in that way

With Haki

Just because Haki also produces electricity doesn’t mean electricity resistance is going to counter its dura neg
the ruler

he only blitzes with thunder bagua, speed is equal
Shuron Hakke allowed him to blitz Luffy already accelerated far beyond his initial attacks which were already blitzing Kaidou's non Shuron-Hakke state. The more he drinks, the stronger and faster he gets, This is outside Thunder Bagua which is a blitz amp on top of that and greater Bagua variants such as Thunder Bellow and Destroyer Death, which are far superior to each other

haki would be absorbed with the ruler anyway

considering that meliodas can use his demon abilities to amp his physicals, but can't use dark magic, i think kaido could use haki to get the ap amp, but not the abilities

not sure, correct me if im wrong

demon king, as an opening attack, can create an insanely toxic and powerful storm, can kaido withstand purgatorys poison? note thay said storm also destroyed the surrounding area
It looks like that only damaged Ban who was right in his face, and the others behind him were either able to distance themselves or were just already not close enough to get affected

the ruler
I thought that just affects magic

I really think this is a stomp
kaido can't incapitate, can't use most of his hax, can get one shot if DK uses his sword

Didn’t damage ban but it completely engulfed the surrounding areas dwarfing mountains. And they only survived because of King’s Pollen Garden which is practically a whole protection spell
It’s definitely a large scale move, but it also starts out small then expands. I don’t see why Kaido can’t precog this

magic in nnt is anything non physical, even fire and electricity count as magic
See it affecting DF powers makes sense to me but the dura neg happens by directing the force of a physical blow into the body

It’s definitely a large scale move, but it also starts out small then expands. I don’t see why Kaido can’t precog this
dk can seal the ability, but he must know of it, if kaido reveals he has precog, dk can take it away
See it affecting DF powers makes sense to me but the dura neg happens by directing the force of a physical blow into the body
it is still an energy attack, why can't the dk reverse it?

even if he can't, he can regenerate

dk can seal the ability, but he must know of it, if kaido reveals he has precog, dk can take it away
If he has to know of it then Kaido can use it to evade the storm before it gets sealed away

it is still an energy attack, why can't the dk reverse it?

even if he can't, he can regenerate
Yeah but physical attacks produce energy too, and in this case it’s just being forced into the body

Mid level regen right?

If he has to know of it then Kaido can use it to evade the storm before it gets sealed away
yes, he can't seal an ability he doesn't know of
Yeah but physical attacks produce energy too, and in this case it’s just being forced into the body
isn't the dura neg haki a specific technique used to emit said energy? sounds like it qualifies for a magic-equivalent

i don't even remember kaido using beyond advanced bosu, can u send a scan?
Mid level regen right?
yes, demons in NNT live as long as their 7 hearts are intact

and consider that DK is actually non corporeal, if dura neg actually works, only zeldris dies, the demon king can eject the commandments and possess something else after, only way to stop him is to drain his stamina

oh. he's not as big as i thought
bro dont trust me i got my info from here

Back