• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King Daimao downgrade ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I have genuine questions based on how the arc writers actually made this sort of retcon, sounds like a hater typed the last arcs lmao, this is worse than Retcon of Beyonder.
What do you mean? The last arcs are literally the ones where 99% of the Cosmology is. It was just severely misinterpreted. There is no retcon

It sounds to me like you have either not read our justifications for why the verse is ranked as is or haven't understood how we tier things.

"The main universe is solar system sized"
Yes, but nobody is rated universe level for destroying the main universe.

"Virtual alternate realities aren't transcendent"
Nobody said they are specifically transcendent. Nobody denies that they can be programmed like games either, provided you use the law of identities mana waves. They are nonetheless reliably stated to be an infinite 4D space that actually exists and that is enough for the rating of anyone that controls them. It being a complex topic doesn't mean the 4D space statement is wrong.

"it says near infinite once"
It says infinite many times more and that is also the logical indication. Also, translation stuff. The official translation actually uses "endless" instead of "near infinite"

"space if said to be finite, so there can't be infinite hierarchies"
This is a bad argument for so many reasons. For a start, we are dealing with reality-fiction hierarchies. Space size isn't really relevant to their existence. You can have a lesser plane of fiction contained in a single book.

Then, the story in question explicitly contain things like alternate worlds, but most importantly also things like the very story Akuto came from before entering the afterlife. The same story with infinite virtual dimensions and infinite alternate universes. Think these are contained in a finite space?

The error here is that the finite space is the finite space of the current afterlife, not the finite space of all of reality. That's also what expands when Akuto creates infinite stories afterwards.

"Akuto didn't finish creating all stories"
Honestly, read the last thread on downgrades of the verse, since that dealt intensely with it.

Long story short, whether he didn't create all is questionable and even if he didn't he would still retain his ranking since he is reliably stated to be able to. I believe I explained as much in the verse explanation blog.

Let me say, if it comes down to that argument, I'm inclined to close the threat on grounds of this having been discussed recently. So let's focus on other things.

"Akuto needed infinite time to create stories"
It wouldn't even matter to his ranking, but let me point out that he required infinite time to check (i.e. view / read) all stories not infinite time just for mindlessly creating them. There is a difference.

"It says countless alternate dimensions when using alternate japanese translation"
The term used can also translate to infinite, a choice both the fan translation and the official english translation of the novel happened to make. Most likely not a mistake, although it would, in fact, not actually influence anybody's rankings.

"You can travel to the afterlife with magic tech so its not a higher plane"
You can also travel to the afterlife by dying, which is basically what that thing does. The ability to travel somewhere via magic doesn't contradict anything.

"the afterlife is finite"
The afterlife was finite. Before Akuto broke its boundaries. Not that it matters, because higher planes of reality can be finite. Especially higher reality-fiction planes.

"the infinite flat surface Akuto created isn't infinite because another quote says afterlife is finite"
It doesn't really matter but it's a great way to see just how much this is picking quotes out of context. The finite quote is from the original afterlife, the infinite quote is one chapter later after Akuto reality warped it. I don't know... could it maybe be that Akuto made it larger? I know crazy idea.

"story density refers to heavy and light nature"
Nobody claimed anything different. It's not relevant to the tiering, as that is not the hierarchy being referred to.

"they can influence higher layers with their will"
No? The quote literally states that they can affect the world they are in with their will.

Not to mention that "influence with strong will" translating to "can manipulate them" is a huge jump in logic.

"stories can fight back against their creator"
Way to take that out of context. For a start, stories exist on every layer (excpect the anti-universe). The stories fighting back are not the one's on a lesser plane than Akuto. "Fighting back" is also not literal here. The novel follows a philosophy in that experience itself is a story. Human thinking is story-based. What Akuto says when he states stories are fighting back is that, despite his attempts to destroy all stories, he can't escape them, as he in the end still is in a story.

"The stories created by Akuto and gods are capable of fighting each other even though there should have been multiple layers of "fictional transcendence" between them"
Because those are also possibilities. Akuto allowed that to happen, as is well seen by the fact that he literally wipes the stories away after his story creation. When he examined the stories he also allowed himself to be a self-insert in some of them so that he was more directly involved. Nothing contradiction reality-fiction scale here.

"but time passes"
Time is allowed to pass. That doesn't contradict it being a higher plane.

"extra-universal gods stuff"
You are mixing a lot of beings here that are not the same. Extra-universal gods in the world of the living, extra-universal gods as possibilities in Akuto's stories (which fight Akuto's self-inserts) and extra-universal gods on Akuto's plane of existence (archetypes) are not the same.

"The law of identity can't fix time travel stuff"
At this point, I wonder if you have read the novel, since she literally did. That was a mere theory of Hiroshi that she couldn't and after countless tries he figured out that no matter what he did, history always fixed itself.

"Some things are not possessed by TLOI"
TLOI is not claimed to be omnipotent. Although, what is meant there, is more so that certain tropes don't appear in her stories.

"TLOI is of equal importance with other gods"
That would at most be an upgrade to other gods... however, I don't think that is meant as the gods being equally powerful at all. I remind that TLOI is stated as one level superior to every entity with a sense of self. Basically, that is a statement from a human perspective, which the story at other parts corrects.

"But TLOI needs to faceless universe"
Misinterpreting that statement a lot. The Law of Identity is both the god and the principle of recognizing "I am". What is said there is that the faceless universe allows for self-recognition, i.e. includes TLOI as principle. Not that it allows the god to exist.

"TLOI said she's also just a story from someone's perspective"
Again, the verse has a philosophy in which all experience and reality itself is a story. So yeah, from a human perspective everything they perceive is a story. That includes TLOI, but only from that perspective. Basically, they don't perceive the true LOI, which is no surprise since it can't exist on the same level of them. It needs avatars for that i.e. Keena.

In summary, this downgrade attempt had levels of taking things out of context and misrepresenting them.

Last edited:
"space if said to be finite, so there can't be infinite hierarchies"
This is a bad argument for so many reasons. For a start, we are dealing with reality-fiction hierarchies. Space size isn't really relevant to their existence. You can have a lesser plane of fiction contained in a single book.
For starters, the wiki doesn't treat R>F differences literally. Because in that case the verse would be ********. So yes, the higher space would explicitly have to be infinite. And there are multiple statements explicitly saying that the afterlife is meant to be a reflection of the original world. And iirc they also considered time travel in the original world impossible from the afterlife, which is bullshit if Afterlife held any temporal or causal superiority to it.

Then, the story in question explicitly contain things like alternate worlds, but most importantly also things like the very story Akuto came from before entering teh afterlife. The same story with infinite virtual dimensions and infinite alternate universes. Think these are contained in a finite space?
Where is this said? Even in the novel afterlife is treated as a different dimensions existing seperate from each other. And the OP provides context that Akuto was rebuilding the same space aka afterlife for each possibility, where does this "contains infinite alternate universes" even comes from???

"TLOI said she's also just a story from someone's perspective"
Again, the verse has a philosophy in which all experience and reality itself is a story. So yeah, fro a human perspective everything the perceive is a story. That includes TLOI, but only from that perspective.
So you agree that the verse uses "story" or "fiction" metaphorically? Why do you then take all those statements literally when it benefits the Cosmology but "metaphoric" when it doesn't? Seems like double standards

To show another example about "story" being used metaphorically:

“Make a world where I’m the hero.” “Huh?” Akuto was stunned. “A world where I’m the hero, I said. One with as low a story density as possible.” “You just want to be the hero? ... No, that doesn’t feel likely.” “Correct. A world where I’m a normal person. That’s what I want you to make.” Hiroshi was serious. And that only made Akuto more confused. “What happens then?” “I’m going to redo my life, with my memories, in a world which isn’t very story-fied. And there, I’m going to write a story about destroying stories.” Akuto’s eyes went wide. “That’s... an unexpected idea.” “Stories have their good sides... so maybe it’s impossible to get rid of them entirely. But if nothing else, I’ll be able to put an end to your story.” “In other words, you’re going to write my story... and end it.” “Yes.”

Hiroshi asks Akuto to create a story where he would write the ending of Akuto's story... I don't think I need to spell the obvious

For starters, the wiki doesn't treat R>F differences literally. Because in that case the verse would be ********. So yes, the higher space would explicitly have to be infinite. And there are multiple statements explicitly saying that the afterlife is meant to be a reflection of the original world. And iirc they also considered time travel in the original world impossible from the afterlife, which is bullshit if Afterlife held any temporal or causal superiority to it.
The original afterlife is a reflection of the original world... before Akuto reality warped it.

And no, you're wrong on the infinite stuff. Not the case for reality-fiction hierarchies. Not to appeal to authority, but I was involved in writing a lot of those standards.

Don't see how any of the time travel stuff is a contradiction. They can time travel to lesser planes of realities and back. Nothing wrong with that.

Where is this said? Even in the novel afterlife is treated as a different dimensions existing seperate from each other. And the OP provides context that Akuto was rebuilding the same space aka afterlife for each possibility, where does this "contains infinite alternate universes" even comes from???
One of the stories Akuto created in the afterlife is an isekai
Yoshie was reincarnated in a different world and retained her memories of her previous life as a modern person. The other world’s science was at the level of the middle ages, so she did great things with her scientific abilities. This story’s conclusion was not a story, so the test of the possibility ended quickly. This was because he was unable to deny the value of finally affirming the modern.
So that story can't be just one world.

And it contains worlds like Akuto's own one, since he created (or was supposed to create) all stories. He did so by calculating backwards from his original story, i.e. the world of the living.

I would advise reading the cosmology explanation. That has pretty much all quotes you need. That goes for everyone commenting here. Reading that is a good first step.
So you agree that the verse uses "story" or "fiction" metaphorically? Why do you then take all those statements literally when it benefits the Cosmology but "metaphoric" when it doesn't? Seems like double standards
Because context? Also, for that particular statement, it's not so much metaphorically in the verse. Those stories actually exist in it. TLOI in the story is just not TLOI outside of it.

To show another example about "story" being used metaphorically:

Hiroshi asks Akuto to create a story where he would write the ending of Akuto's story... I don't think I need to spell the obvious
That is something they literally do, though? Chapter 5 plays within. And the story to end Akuto's stories is how the ending of the novel happens.

The original afterlife is a reflection of the original world... before Akuto reality warped it.
Doesn't mean much because even the previous version is considered transcendent.

And no, you're wrong on the infinite stuff. Not the case for reality-fiction hierarchies. Not to appeal to authority, but I was involved in writing a lot of those standards.
Well, if you say so. Not like it changes anything since the afterlife is treated as being a reflection of the original world and comparable to it in size. Plus the context of afterlife literally being an escape from the destruction of the original world.

One of the stories Akuto created in the afterlife is an isekai
The OP shows that Akuto was basically rebuilding the afterlife for each possibility, and being an isekai doesn't really mean the original world has to exist in it. Since it was shown that Akuto doesn't even create his worlds genuinely, he literally just creates the story at the beginning and gives people false memories. Generating false memories of some previous life isn't off the possibilities.

And it contains worlds like Akuto's own one, since he created (or was supposed to create) all stories. He did so by calculating backwards from his original story, i.e. the world of the living.
Earth and afterlife are literally treated as seperate dimensions.

“That’s hard to understand. There are so many worlds, you know. Earth. Virtual Phase Space. Other dimensions. The outer universe. The afterlife... did I miss any?” Hiroshi frowned.

Because context? Also, for that particular statement, it's not so much metaphorically in the verse. Those stories actually exist in it. TLOI in the story is just not TLOI outside of it.
It would still be metaphoric, since even if we assume that the LOI in context is the self insert in the story it would still not be fictional to the guy who was speaking. Plus the "context" never clearly describes the relationship between stories and reality in the verse. Tons of context establishes that it is metaphoric, but nothing implies it's actually some ontological transcendence.
That is something they literally do, though? Chapter 5 plays within. And the story to end Akuto's stories is how the ending of the novel happens.
How can someone that is fictional to Akuto write Akuto's story?

It sounds to me like you either not read our justifications for why the verse is ranked as is or haven't understood how we tier things
The downgrade is not only meant for their 1-A justifications.

Yes, but nobody is rated universe level for destroying the main universe.
Firstly, It's just a very important detail to add. Secondly, it's not just the Main Universe:
Just to be clear, we can’t detect anything outside the solar system.No, you can’t. But there is something beyond there: another universe.The One seemed to feel more leeway because he began speaking like a teacher.“In other words, this world ends within the solar system?” asked Lily to make sure.Yes. This world goes no further than that and the other world is more or less the same.So you broke through the barrier and passed between worlds to come here?”“Yes, but I was only able to come as a thought entity. What you refer to as the Formless Power is an aggregation of the minds belonging to the aliens like me.”

Nobody said they are specifically transcendent.
Well Multiple users did in the previous thread soooo 🤷‍♂️
They are nonetheless reliably stated to be an infinite 4D space that actually exists and that is enough for the rating of anyone that controls them
4-D Doraemon when?
It being a complex topic doesn't mean the 4D space statement is wrong
The quote quite explicitly states they called it 4-D for ***** and giggles just because it was a hard thing for them.

Not to mention said Dimension requires a finite amount of energy to function. and has been shown to be used to BFR/Seal people:
“That’s right. If we seal him in virtual phase space, he’ll have no more power than an ordinary human. There’s a lot of people who’d like to kill him without harming the people around him.” 2V grinned.
BFRing to a higher dimension? Sounds legit.
"it says near infinite once"
It says infinite many times more and that is also the logical indication. Also, translation stuff. The official translation actually uses "endless" instead of "near infinite"
"Many times" when there is only two statements for the amount of possibilities ? Can you cite these supposed "statements"?

As for the translation part, it Doesn't change much other than proving my point further considering it says "Endless" which high likely implies that the Kanji that is in that statement is 無限に/Mugen Ni which sometimes gets translated endless/near infinity. Here some examples for that:
無論、世に法則といったものは無限に近く存在するし、それら一つ一つが太極というわけではない。

"of course, in this world, a near infinite number of laws exist, it Doesn't means that each one of those can be called Taikyoku."
-KKK
And:
「この大地から遠ざかるほど、黒穹は引き延ばされていき、なにもない無に近づく。それは無限に近い空、神界があるのはここ」

The farther you go from this earth, the more the black dome is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this near-infinite sky, that the divine realm is located."
-Maou Gakuin
I can go more but this should be enough.
The error here is that the finite space is the finite space of the current afterlife, not the finite space of all of reality. That's also what expands when Akuto creates infinite stories afterwards.
1."current afterlife" or not, it Doesn't mean much.

2.the OP already proved that most of the verse is finite.

3.He never created Infinite stories.

Some scans for your claims would be appreciated btw.
Long story short, whether he didn't create all is questionable and even if he didn't he would still retain his ranking since he is reliably stated to be able to. I believe I explained as much in the verse explanation blog.
I don't care about what is implied, all I care about is what is shown in the series which is akuto Failing to create them.
It wouldn't even matter to his ranking, but let me point out that he required infinite time to check (i.e. view / read) all stories not infinite time just for mindlessly creating them. There is a difference
Well, it's kinda redundant because he didn't do either.
"It says countless alternate dimensions when using alternate japanese translation"
The term used can also translate to infinite, a choice both the fan translation and the official english translation of the novel happened to make. Most likely not a mistake, although it would, in fact, not actually influence anybody's rankings.
1. 無数/Musū=/=infinite no matter what.

2. The other translations saying otherwise doesn't means anything considering how the original Text is more valid than them.
You can also travel to the afterlife by dying, which is basically what that thing does. The ability to travel
That's just proves my point further.
The afterlife was finite. Before Akuto broke its boundaries. Not that it matters, because higher planes of reality can be finite. Especially higher reality-fiction planes.
1. Breaking boundaries? Literally what? Scans Would REALLY be appreciated.

2.The OP already disprove the afterlife being anything remotely close to R>F shenanigans.
It doesn't really matter but it's a great way to see just how much this is picking quotes out of context. The finite quote is from the original afterlife, the infinite quote is one chapter later after Akuto reality warped it. I don't know... could it maybe be that Akuto made it larger? I know crazy idea.
Can you post scans instead of theories and assumptions? The OP clearly shows the reason it's called infinite is due to a spatial loop.
Nobody claimed anything different. It's not relevant to the tiering, as that is not the hierarchy being referred to.
Somebody made a thread to upgrade them a while ago using this reasoning.
No? The quote literally states that they can affect the world they are in with their will.
"This world" was referring to the afterlife:
The world of the afterlife, hm?” muttered Akuto. “If it exists, I wonder what it’s like.”

“Who knows. I only half believe it myself. If this world is false and it’s something like the Law of Identity’s dream, then there must be an afterlife.” She gave a weak smile. “But then I start wondering what will happen if it doesn’t exist.”

“If even you’re worried about that, I guess I can’t blame myself for being worried.”

“You’re overestimating me. Although I’m glad you think so highly of me.” She nodded and then stared into the distance. “They say you don’t even have the right to go to hell if you haven’t done good or evil, so I wonder where I’ll end up. At the very least, I haven’t done anything particularly good. I wonder what kind of afterlife the Law of Identity has prepared.”

“Who knows. But to me, you didn’t seem like someone who never did anything.” Akuto smiled. “And even if this world was created by the Law of Identity, we all have our own wills. If our wills were strong enough, do you think we managed to influence this world?”
Not to mention that "influence with strong will" translating to "can manipulate them" is a huge jump in logic.
Never claimed such thing.
Way to take that out of context. For a start, stories exist on every layer (excpect the anti-universe). The stories fighting back are not the one's on a lesser plane than Akuto. "Fighting back" is also not literal here. The novel follows a philosophy in that experience itself is a story. Human thinking is story-based. What Akuto says when he states stories are fighting back is that, despite his attempts to destroy all stories, he can't escape them, as he in the end still is in a story.
1.proof that every layer has stories?

2. The statement comes from Hiroshi who lives in a low story world though. And not sure why Akuto is relevant.

3.you ignored multiple things from the OP argument such as how those layers shares the same space and time.

4. Wait, you agree that the verse uses "story" and "fiction" in a metaphorical and illusory way? Why do you take some as literal then? Cherry picking much huh.
Time is allowed to pass. That doesn't contradict it being a higher plane.
No where is implied or said.
You are mixing a lot of beings here that are not the same. Extra-universal gods in the world of the living, extra-universal gods as possibilities in Akuto's stories (which fight Akuto's self-inserts) and extra-universal gods on Akuto's plane of existence (archetypes) are not the same.
They're the same (albeit The 4 main ones seem special than the rest), here He talks about summoning Outer Gods then summons Void Universe:
“I’ll summon the outer gods.” That surprised even Boichiro. “Can you do that?” “They’ve become stories too, or at least they should have. I don’t know if I can communicate with them on a deep level. We don’t share any stories. But it should be possible.” The instant he said this, a black figure was in the chair. No, everyone understood that it was there. When they turned to look at it, it was a shadow whose race couldn’t even be determined. But when they looked away, there was someone there. They could see it out of the corner of their eye, but they couldn’t make out its gender, let alone its expression. But when they went to get a closer look, it was only a shadow. “I am the Void Universe,” the black figure said. It was a strange voice, only audible if you strained to hear.
And it's pretty clear the same Outer Gods that invaded his stories.

As for the avatar thingy, Just gonna quote the OP:
Not only that, but there is no proof anywhere that Akuto is "inserting" his avatar or anything of that nature inside these stories so before that argument is even brought up - it is invalid as it's unsupported by anything in the story

At this point, I wonder if you have read the novel, since she literally did. That was a mere theory of Hiroshi that she couldn't and after countless tries he figured out that no matter what he did, history always fixed itself.
Wasn't the reason because the way they did it is not important and definitive enough though?

TLOI is not claimed to be omnipotent. Although, what is meant there, is more so that certain tropes don't appear in her stories.
Tropes such as?
That would at most be an upgrade to other gods... however, I don't think that is meant as the gods being equally powerful at all. I remind that TLOI is stated as one level superior to every entity with a sense of self. Basically, that is a statement from a human perspective, which the story at other parts corrects.
Ah, good ol turning anti feats to feats.

Cite the scan of her being stated as such.

You forgot to mention that said "Human" Is the fusion of Boichiro and Hiroshi which I'm pretty sure at that point has the most knowledge in the series.

Last edited:
for the sake of efficiency let’s discuss things 1 at a time.

Reality fiction Trancendence:

I don’t really understand these debunks tbh.

-story densities aren’t used In the scaling

“Controlling the universe from outside is enough to consider it not real:
“If only humans can observe the world, then when humans are gone, the world will cease to exist. But if the same person that died can come back to life, that means that someone is controlling this world. Which means it isn’t real,” Yoshie said, and then rubbed her temples like she had a headache.”

The op EXPICITLY states that the universe(solar system) is the peak limit to the “real world”, therefore outside of the universe can only refer to things literally outside the real world. Which only leaves the afterlife or the layers above it, as again the real world caps out at the universe,
furthermore in the context of the literal exact same scene “outside of the universe” is literally verbatim portrayed to be the afterlife:

“If someone who died and returned possessed identical thoughts、it would prove an afterlife existed。And the existence of a world after death would suggest someone existed outside this world。That someone would be a true god。They would be a god of the outside world。If that resurrection were undoubtedly true、it would make it possible for reality to be fictional。It could be a fictional world created by the god of the outside world”

Next

“Characters that are supposedly fictional from the perspective of the higher being are able to influence them:
Who knows. But to me, you didn’t seem like someone who never did anything.” Akuto smiled. “And even if this world was created by the Law of Identity, we all have our own wills. If our wills were strong enough, do you think we managed to influence this world?”
“A strong will, huh? Even if we’re nothing but fictional characters?” “Yes. I’m sure we set something large in motion. If I don’t believe that, there’s no reason to be here right now.” “Setting something in motion with a strong will, hm?”
This doesn’t talk anything about any higher being, it just says that the strong will of the cast can “set something large in motion” in the story. Genuinely lost as to how this debunks anything.

For the afterlife having the same time as the real world arguement. Here’s a quote that states the time works differently:

“You only just arrived?" Hiroshi was suspicious because a lot of time had passed since Bouichirou's death。 "Yes、just now。The passage of time may be different here"

We know bouchirou’s death in the real world happened wayyyy before hiroshi’s death, but they both arrive at the afterlife at the same exact time.

@Shuradou address this quote:

“As it had said, "If someone could peer into the afterlife and return from there、they could prove this world is fictional”
(Volume 12 chapter 2)

Earth and afterlife are literally treated as seperate dimensions.
How does that quote prove this? It’s just Hiroshi recalling the different aspects of the cosmology he doesn’t say the afterlife is an alternate dimension he says that the verse (so far to his knowledge) consists of dimensions an afterlife, virtual dimensions, etc.
It would still be metaphoric, since even if we assume that the LOI in context is the self insert in the story it would still not be fictional to the guy who was speaking. Plus the "context" never clearly describes the relationship between stories and reality in the verse. Tons of context establishes that it is metaphoric, but nothing implies it's actually some ontological transcendence.
What makes you say that? For example why would the statement about the dreams within dreams be metaphorical.

How can someone that is fictional to Akuto write Akuto's story?

cus Hiroshi never was fictional to akuto though

“That is exactly why I decided to consult you、the one who exists outside my story、" said Akuto in a serious voice。 "" im fine with complaints like that。After all、we were always a poor match。I was always lighter than you、 "said Hiroshi jokingly。
(Volume 13 chapter 4)

“Hiroshi smiled a bit。he never felt that No、you wouldn't have。 "Akuto smiled too。" But we stand on the same stage。We're probably the only ones who haven't become a concept
(Volume 13 chapter 4)

As for the translation part, it Doesn't change much other than proving my point further considering it says "Endless" which high likely implies that the Kanji that is in that statement is 無限に/Mugen Ni which sometimes gets translated endless/near infinity. Here some examples for that:
Just to point out that Mugen Ni/無限に by itself in a phrase translates to Infinitely/Endlessly(any adverb of infinite). The reason why those two phrases you have says ‘near-infinite’ is because of an additional kanji or so.

In Masada statement, it has 近 which is ‘near’ and in Maou Gakuin, it has に近い which is ‘close to’

Not to mention said Dimension requires a finite amount of energy to function. and has been shown to be used to BFR/Seal people:
I agree with the virtual alternate dimension not being a higher dimension, but disagree with it not being infinite.
specifically the op argues that since the VAD is powered by the “real world” which is FINITE that the finite world cannot supply the INFINITE one but that’s not really true. Just because something is finite doesn’t mean it cannot have infinite energy. For example the formless power has infinite energy. yet it exists in the finite world. now yes the op did address the formless power but the argument is literally the definition of red herring:
The op’s singular contention is and I quote “But the only thing it showed were meteor tier feats”
Hes basically saying because the formless power has only shown meteor level feats it can’t have infinite power, yea big time disagree on this.

Regarding akuto creating infinite possibilities I’m neutral leaning towards agreeing with the op. This has been discussed a lot before but I haven’t seen any solid contention to QuasiYuri ‘s point about akuto stopping the creation of stories.

At that point、Akuto ended the story creation。He had decided it was all meaningless”

with the “possibility stories” containing high-1B constructs debunk, I agree, the reasoning was already very very shaky, to begin with. This was essentially the last straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back