• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
2B versions.

Correction: 2B Arceus vs 2B via a non-combat applicable device used by a 2C.

>2-B versions

>Demigra's 2-B is non-combat applicable and is with prep.

Wow Cal, you are on a roll today.

I ... Still am upset that .. Even though DBH is A LOT weaker than DBX Demigra... And it was even agreed by even quite a few mods of that particular point... Yet XV Demigra [ And those who scale ] Are only 2-C..

[TRIGGERED]

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I ... Still am upset that .. Even though DBH is A LOT weaker than DBX Demigra... And it was even agreed by even quite a few mods of that particular point... Yet XV Demigra [ And those who scale ] Are only 2-C..

[TRIGGERED]
I still stand in agreement with this. But i dont think we can discuss this here.

Also i agree that Demigra gets stomped.

However he still has pretty decent hax (at least compared to other DB characters)

He clearly has the advantage in AP-....no...intelle-...no...ha-...no

Willingness to kill and deviousness. And he has hax.

Arceus could also be receiving a new addition to his Conceptual Manipulation, because in the games it is stated that his existence brought awareness about the world.

And also Mind Manipulation.

In all seriousness, his void manipulation is upscaled from Palkia and Dialga who were gradually turning the universe into a void via their grapple fest.

Also Palkia individually with it single presence was causing a distortion in the dimensions that was causing the destruction of all existing things.

And Darkrai was practically going to erase the protagonists' existence with a single hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back