• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has ressurected in less than a day where Trunks talks about how he should be dead since you kill him earlier in the game which all takes place in the same day, and is stated an immediate threat as well by kai of time that could ressurect at any time. iirc a day or less for ressurection would fall in the parameters. Also his energy still acts on its own even while he is dead to making clones, controling people, warping the multiverse etc.

I am not sure, and would prefer more community input.

Well cal said he has no counter and it has merit, and several others agree. I also know the other knoledgable members on heroes agree with me for the ressurection. But if you wanna ask others for more input thats fine. I'm going to sleep now but i'd simply recomend giving my description, or something similar as a note or skill clarification is all.

Also btw he still can act even when dead. At least his energy acts for him making clones, controling people, warping the multiverse, gathering power to feed him upon his ressurection etc. So even when briefly dead he really isn't actually trully immobilized anyway tbh.

Well for the feats that are brought up recently we are more talking about type 4 ressurection from nothing, that is combat applicable due to the frequency that Demigra has done it, and how quickly he has shown and been stated to be able to ressurect.

I have added a note to his self-resurrection ability. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

I believe we covered it all. The feats brought up were mostly agreed to be resurrection ones, and i think we clarified the type well enough to.

Might want to make it "Self-Resurrection from Nothingness(Combat applicable)" to show the level of it, where he can come back from no body or form at any time like kai of time says.

Other than that it looks good to me.

Question, you said that he still can act even when dead. At least his energy acts for him making clones, controling people, warping the multiverse, gathering power to feed him upon his ressurection etc. So even when briefly dead he really isn't actually trully immobilized anyway

Do you mean that Demigra, even after getting erased, exists as residual energy????

Basically Demigra is dead, but his energy can act on it's own doing those things. And he can revive with or without it being present. So it is kind of a seperate sentient entity which serves him and he controls, but thats another topic altogether lol. It just kind of shows how even while dead the opponent will not simply be in the clear as long as the evil energy exists.

Maybe, but id rather build a strogner case for regen at a later date before trying to add it, I think for now the ressurection is solid and is all im going to do tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back