• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra (Post-Tokitoki Absorption) vs Lord Beerus (100%)

Can Demigra after absorbing Toki Toki go toe to toe with Lord Beerus at his full power?

Xenoverse demigra by eymsmiley-d8nowmb
Demigra

Beerus
God Of Destruction

So, I believe Xeno Beerus would win.

In Game he and Whis does not seem to give a damn to Base Demigra.

Even with Toki-Toki Absorption ... I think Beerus would win with mid-high difficulty.

TakatoBlue said:

Even with Toki-Toki Absorption ... I think Beerus would win with mid-high difficulty.
out of curiosity, is Demigra 2-C when he transforms into his Yakon-like form? Cause if so, Xeno Whis and quite possibly Xeno Beerus would be 2-C as well via scaling from Demigra, cause i heard originally Demigra was supposed to be a playable character, in some sound files, when the characters said there lines right before the fight, Base Demigra sounded scared at the idea of fighting Beerus or Whis, while Final Form/Yakon Form Demigra is happy to see Beerus and said he will destroy him, but i don't think Demigra knows how strong Beerus is at his full power, while even Final Form Demigra is still nervous about taking on Whis, possibly suggesting Whis>Final Form Demigra, if Final Form Demigra is 2-C, via scaling, Xeno Beerus and Xeno Whis could also be 2-C, Supreme Kai of Time also didn't want Beerus to fight in Toki Toki city fearing he will destroy the Time Vault thus destroying all the Timelines as well, thats why i said Xeno Beerus is stronger then Super Beerus, Xeno Beerus via scaling and statements would/could be 2-C or at least Low 2-C compared to Anime/Manga Beerus being 3-A, i'm not asking to make a profile for Xeno Beerus or anything, I'm just saying and am curious

DBZMLP12345 said:
TakatoBlue said:

out of curiosity, is Demigra 2-C when he transforms into his Yakon-like form? Cause if so, Xeno Whis and quite possibly Xeno Beerus would be 2-C as well via scaling from Demigra, cause i heard originally Demigra was supposed to be a playable character, in some sound files, when the characters said there lines right before the fight, Base Demigra sounded scared at the idea of fighting Beerus or Whis, while Final Form/Yakon Form Demigra is happy to see Beerus and said he will destroy him, but i don't think Demigra knows how strong Beerus is at his full power, while even Final Form Demigra is still nervous about taking on Whis, possibly suggesting Whis>Final Form Demigra, if Final Form Demigra is 2-C, via scaling, Xeno Beerus and Xeno Whis could also be 2-C, Supreme Kai of Time also didn't want Beerus to fight in Toki Toki city fearing he will destroy the Time Vault thus destroying all the Timelines as well, thats why i said Xeno Beerus is stronger then Super Beerus, Xeno Beerus via scaling and statements would/could be 2-C or at least Low 2-C compared to Anime/Manga Beerus being 3-A, i'm not asking to make a profile for Xeno Beerus or anything, I'm just saying and am curious

That's right. In the Xenoverse, they have some nice statements ... Like Goku GT knowing Beerus, Gogeta Ssj4 saying that he could beat Beerus and others.

TakatoBlue said:
DBZMLP12345 said:
TakatoBlue said:

That's right. In the Xenoverse, they have some nice statements ... Like Goku GT knowing Beerus, Gogeta Ssj4 saying that he could beat Beerus and others.
Well played lol, also, SSJ4 Gogeta said he MIGHT be able to beat Beerus now, but Demigra was still able to control the GT villains with his Magic, and I think that was even when he "died", while Demigra failed to control a Suppressed Beerus, but i forgot about that, if we added Beerus and Whis Xeno's selves to the Wiki, then we would also would've had to added Low 2-C to 2-C GT characters lol, we already got a 2-C Haxed Janemba on this wiki

In Xenoblade, i mean, Xenoverse, Beerus is shown to be superior to demigra.

Heck, Goku would be as well if we consider the "Goku shows up to help" scenario is canon.

They might not have acutal Time-Manipulation powers, but they would be 2-C by scaling from Demigra.

(Also, let´s not forget Goku got anti-God hax resistance from the God Ki in Xenoverse.)

I'm leaning towards Demigra winning this.

Also by the way I fairly sure that the only reason Demi wasn't able to control Beerus was because he had God Ki. Which is why he couldn't control Goku or Supreme Kai of time, he also wasn't able to control the player after he/she was given some of Time Kai's Ki. So really stength has nothing to do with it cause GT >>>>> the Gods. The only reason they were able to be controlled is because they lack god ki :V

Pocket-Chu said:
I'm leaning towards Demigra winning this.

Also by the way I fairly sure that the only reason Demi wasn't able to control Beerus was because he had God Ki. Which is why he couldn't control Goku or Supreme Kai of time, he also wasn't able to control the player after he/she was given some of Time Kai's Ki. So really stength has nothing to do with it cause GT >>>>> the Gods. The only reason they were able to be controlled is because they lack god ki :V
Lol, this site places the Gods so far above anyone in GT that anyone of the God tiers is fully capable of one shotting the verse, also, even in the game, SSJ4 Gogeta, possibly the strongest character GT has to offer, wasn't even fully sure he could beat Beerus in Xenoverse, so what you stated wasn't at all a fact, it was an opinion

Pocket-Chu said:
I don't give two ***** about the rating GT characters have on this wiki. And being unsure about beating someone doesn't mean you can't beat them, just look at Krillin, he didn't think he could beat the Frieza soldiers and what happened? he one-shotted a whole bunch of them .-.
If you have any problem create a content revision thread, don't derail this one

As for GT vs Z in Xenoverse the player can beat SSJ4 Gogeta in parallel quests and Omega shenron at the same time, yet he is still unable to beat Demigra alone no matter what ending you get. Also after Beerus training the player is still considered by Beerus to be his inferior (although Beerus notes he could be a rival to himself some dayso he is likely not that far away from him). So ima say the gods are above SSJ4 Gogeta in Xenoverse.

As for Beerus vs Demigra, Beerus clearly thinks he is stronger than base Demigra, although base Demigra's clone does put up a decent fight against an angry Beerus and the player at once before losing. Also Demigra after Toki Toki absorption can one shot SSJ3 god ki Goku, and the player with his staffs attack, so he can easily one shot guys that are above SSJG Goku level even before transforming. After transforming he matches the player and SSJ3 god ki Goku at the same time, both of which should be well above SSJG Goku. In fact later the player even beats SSJGSSJ Goku and Vegeta at once in a parallel quest.

So taking all that into consideration Demigra seems to be well above SSJG, even above SSJGSSJ in Xenoverse most likely. But as for Beerus, the jury is still out on if Beerus or Final form Demigra is more powerful as beerus never sees Demigra after Toki Toki.

Although I take it with a grain of salt as it is not direct story, sound files for Demigra Final form do have him say he will defeat Beerus very confidently, Whis he sounds unsure when saying it, so it may be intended that he is able to at least contend with Beerus if not beat him.

But if we go by stats and hax we have seen, then Demigra has more hax, but Beerus and any god ki user really has high end hax resistance via god ki.

So in the end it would come down to a brawl for the most part as both would be resistant to each others hax, I would say I am gonna lean toward demigra, high difficulty.

Of course this is assuming it's Xenoverse Beerus, DBS has not shown such resistance and would likely be beaten via hax.

Back