• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Japanese scans replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably doesn't matter anymore, but I asked a Japanese discord server to translate this, and this is what they said

"Futile! This body has absorbed time itself! It will regenerate endlessly!"

Honestly, given by the context and the translations, it's probably a Time reverse Regenerationn just like Berserker's regen from Stay Night or Zeref Dragneel from Fairy Tail.

Absorbing Time to regenerate is mostly a case like that, instead of a regular Regenerationn.

Btw, if we concider that Mechi could resist to Demigra's EE instead of Regen, we should add a Resistance on his profile.

Regenerating endlessly fits with my earlier interpretation. It is a matter of duration/stamina rather than limitless scale.

M: "Meaningless!"

T: "What!? That was supposed to affect him!"

M: "How disappointing. I have taken time into my own body! My body will continue to permanently regenerate!"

Another one. We should probably wait for kanzenshuu or beshamaru (the person who has done the other chapters) to bring the full text.

Until then I think we can apply "mid high, likely higher" as that seems the most accepted

Looking at this further, the time-rewind regen might actually be legit based on context. But I'm down with "At least Mig-High, likely higher" for now.

Okay. That seems to be sufficiently agreed then. Would you be willing to apply it Elizhaa? Or is somebody else in the staff willing to handle it?

So we're done here? Great

Enters for High-Godly, leaves with Mid-High. Kek.

Thank you for helping out. I appreciate it.

Let's wait for a confirmation before we close this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back