• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Ability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at the castle "feat" being void manipulation. It's an illusion through and through, to the very definition of the word.

I feel like "filled things with evil" at best means they were filled with negative emotions to make them act evil, and that's it.

@Assalt

@Ever

They are two differnet things needed to be discussed as both seem different

1) His abilities "Changing attitudes". According to the card, he changes those with a pure heart to an evil heart. That sounds like morality manipulation to me

2He created an entire world and filled it with evil energy. Not the people, the world itself

https://imgur.com/a/qXafT According to Herms, Xeno Goku said there is evil energy/ ki spread throughout the world Demigra created. It didn't make anyone feel any negative emotions or mind control anyone, or question their morality etc. It was just said he filled it with evil energy. I should also mention that, according to Chronoa, they had to "Purify" said world/ get rid of all the evil in it.

There are a few more things about Demigra needed to be discussed past that, such as him being able to return as long as hatred exists in the world, increasing/decreasing the probabilty of an attack going through, but that's for another day

If nobody is interested in continuing the discussion, this should probably be closed.

Okay, but haven't you talked about this previously in the thread, with the result that it was not accepted?

The emphatic manipulation is being discussed to either be emphatic or morality manipulation via his ability "challenging attitudes". So it is one of those two but it wasn't decided which one exactly.

And the second one is either concept or morality

I'll ask Assalt to commenta again

According to the morality manipulation page.MP is basically the same as MC with slight differences. Demigra is just changing them from pure to evil in this case which sounds more like morality manipulation. So if that's agreed upon, it can be added.

As for the second one, @Assalt, after the description I gave what does it sound like? Here is what I said "

He created an entire world and filled it with evil energy. Not the people, the world itself

https://imgur.com/a/qXafT According to Herms, Xeno Goku said there is evil energy/ kispread throughout the world Demigra created. It didn't make anyone feel any negative emotions or mind control anyone, or question their morality etc. It was just said he filled it with evil energy. I should also mention that, according to Chronoa, they had to "Purify" (destroy the evil) to save said world.

Could just be energy manipulation, but with evil energy.

Only thing other than that would be conceptual manipulation since he was able to control the amorphous aspect of evil, though I am strongly leaning towards the first one.

I should note before anything else his energy is actually through his magic (all of his abilities are kek).

It's what he based the world off of, so it sounds like concept manipulation. Goku specifically said the world itself is filled with evil energy, and that it (the evil) was beyond compare to the "space-time" door they had to deal with (Which was filled with evil and said evil destroyed the timeline). Chronoa saying them needing to "purify" the door of evil to save it adds fuel to the fire as well, so they had to destroy the evil energy itself

Edit: On a side note, his magic is passive and it's own entity. Even if Demigra dies it still acts as a presence in the multiverse and continues doing his work

> Conceptual Manipulation

> For a Dragon Ball character

Oh, how far we've come ovo

But in all seriousness, I'm inclined to agree that it is just energy manipulation, as awesome as it would be for Dragon Ball to have concept hax.

NVM, ninja'd.

)Assaltwaffle said:
Could just be energy manipulation, but with evil energy.
Only thing other than that would be conceptual manipulation since he was able to control the amorphous aspect of evil, though I am strongly leaning towards the first one.
Anyway.

I guess morality manipulation can be added for "challenging attitude" ability.

As for the concept one, if my last comment is accepted ("It's what he based the world off of, so it sounds like concept manipulation. Goku specifically said the world itself is filled with evil energy, and that it (the evil) was beyond compare to the "space-time" door they had to deal with (Which was filled with evil and said evil destroyed the timeline). Chronoa saying them needing to "purify" the door of evil to save it adds fuel to the fire as well, so they had to destroy the evil energy itself

Edit: On a side note, his magic is passive and it's own entity. Even if Demigra dies it still acts as a presence in the multiverse and continues doing his work")

as it gave further elaboration, then that can be added as well. If not so be it.

Honestly I am quite iffy on the conceptual manipulation.

I guess if it was said that the world itself was made of evil energy, then I could see it happening. Word choice matters.

Goku said it was beyond compare to another space-time (world) they dealt with earlier. And that world was created by Demigra's evil energy sooooo

https://imgur.com/a/Omnka

Not the exact scan I was looking for but he said he poured all the evil energy from the space-time door (another timeline. So evil energy that held that world together) into chamel. So yes, there is a world that was made of said evil energy

You know, since this isn't really an issue brought up in the OP I feel like this would be better discussed within another thread. Just a thought.

I don't agree with Conceptual Manipulation. It sounds more like control of energy to me.

But it's said that the evil energy is what makes the world? A world, that was made through pure evil energy doesn't sound too far off concept manip

Anyway. If it's disagreed with after this so be it. I'm planning to make a thread in the future discussing much more abilities. I guess morality manipulation can be added and this thread be closed

Okay. Is anybody willing to make the addition?

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back